Page 1200 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 20070011001150119011981199120012011202 ... LastLast
Results 11,991 to 12,000 of 12039

Thread: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Here's me going backwards, I will live though you all
    What do you mean Bat? You're still growing your hair with us right?
    ☼ ☽ CL - SL - CLBL - APL - MBL - WL ☾ ☼ [Daily Washer]
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/4c31052f39292da0755eb7045d2d61a5/13ae058dddb3aeee-07/s2048x3072/5533b03a6952517bda2c434d149d8ee3f97eaeb9.jpg

Length
    Buzz/APL!/Long
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!!!
    Hit APL way earlier than expected!
    Heading down to MBL! Goal is classic+
    Art Blog on WordPress

Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes!!!
    I can't wait to see your journey here, Oxalis. Your hair has always grown so fast.
    ☼ ☽ CL - SL - CLBL - APL - MBL - WL ☾ ☼ [Daily Washer]
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/4c31052f39292da0755eb7045d2d61a5/13ae058dddb3aeee-07/s2048x3072/5533b03a6952517bda2c434d149d8ee3f97eaeb9.jpg

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Term

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    What do you mean Bat? You're still growing your hair with us right?
    I had a hair disaster, so i'm a mix of chin and long pixie thing, with shaved sides, it isn't pretty, decided its a good time to try and grow virgin hair a while, I'm still thinking of buzzing and starting over, but won't make any more decisions until october first
    Taking a hiatus from here, can be found on instagram @ Batopsy

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

While I was trying to cut the knots out of my hair and give myself a trim I ended up cutting in some awful looking layers. I'm mad at myself and not sure what to do. I really don't want to go short again but now I can only wear styles that hide the awful shape, when I had finally started to enjoy wearing braid outs. Whyyyy must I always make the same mistake

Onward and Upward GoddesJourney's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/TBL!/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    While I was trying to cut the knots out of my hair and give myself a trim I ended up cutting in some awful looking layers. I'm mad at myself and not sure what to do. I really don't want to go short again but now I can only wear styles that hide the awful shape, when I had finally started to enjoy wearing braid outs. Whyyyy must I always make the same mistake
    I'm sorry. That's very frustrating. I've done exactly that more than once so I get how you might feel. At least with hair we can just wait out our mistakes. I know it's of little consolation. I know you were already frustrated with your hair and its difficult behavior. Hugs.

For cool tips on life, check out my blog, How to Be Awesome, For Free, a survival guide for surviving in style.

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Actually I'll wait a while longer before I call it, but here's a bi ish monthly check in

July 5th vs September 22nd

So nice! It looks lovely.
    CL 🡢 SL 🡢 APL 🡢 MBL 🡢 WL
    Dye free since August 2021. No trimming September-December 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    Here is September's check in!

Great progress! Your hair looks very healthy and shiny.
    CL 🡢 SL 🡢 APL 🡢 MBL 🡢 WL

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    Hey guys, I'm officially joining you all today!

This marks my longest hair in my adult life.
    (I mean frankly since I got to collarbone+ that's been the case, but this is a whole milestone past that, so it feels extra official!!)

The last time I had APL hair I was a senior in high school! I was active here back then too. That was back in 2014, 7 whole years ago... wow, where does the time go!?
    But I ended up losing a battle with lice, we tried everything to no avail, so I shaved it all off. Luckily those nasty jerks haven't been back since LOL!
    Besides, having a buzz cut is really fun! I've done it several times since then, including earlier in the same year (2019) that I decided to start growing my hair again.
    I did that right before my 18th birthday so my hair has been short from 18 to 25, with only a brief time spent at collarbone length right around the time I met my now-wife, in October 2017. I cut it into a pixie again in December 2017.

It's so nice to have medium-long hair again. It's at that point where opinions really start to diverge on whether it's "long" or "medium length"! (Mostly IRL, most people here consider "long" to be BSL+, or not even until waist!)
    Since this is the longest my hair has been since it was APL+ in 2014, and before then the longest was between waist and hip all the way back in 2006 (and I was a tiny 10 year old!) it really does feel quite long to me at this point.

I'm so excited to be growing with you all! It's been SUCH a long time since I could step foot in this thread as an official member of it. This is so cool!!! I really truly am not a "super shortie" anymore
    Welcome! Everybody in this thread has such gorgeous hair, yours as well!
    CL 🡢 SL 🡢 APL 🡢 MBL 🡢 WL

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    I also offer my condolences it's so easy to make mistakes, give your hair a little pampering and try to go easy on yourself. The layers may need a few weeks to "settle in" as well, maybe if you give it a little time you'll be happier.