Page 1087 of 1098 FirstFirst ... 8758798710371077108510861087108810891097 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,870 of 10978

Thread: from APL to BSL come grow with me!

Length
    3"/BSL/Hip
    Type
    3c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: from APL to BSL come grow with me!

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    Ok I caved, it's only 1.5 months but I realllyyy wanted to see! I think I am a lot closer than I originally thought. Maybe I'll make it by Christmas/New Years? That'd be super exciting!

please don't ask what's going on with my hair in this picture, I just washed it and had started braiding but then I stopped to take a pic xD
    That is great progress in 1.5 months blackgothicdoll! I agree with CosmoCat, you look really close to me as well (below shoulder blades)!
    Stretched: Chin | SL | CBL | APL | BSL | | MBL | WL | Hip
    Unstretched: Chin | SL | CBL++ | APL | | BSL | MBL | WL
    Growing Out Natural 3C Curls. Last Straightening Treatment Feb 2017

Length
    SL/APL/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
    LongHairM: Aww, thank you. It has been behaving better with the Shea Moisture shampoo and conditioner that I started using since joining. It doesnít bunch up or frizz as bad with it...takes some wave and curl with it, but I think it might be a worthwhile trade.

BGD: You look super close, to me! I love your texture.
    Which kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Length
    buzz/Waist/TBL+?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

So beautiful, blackgothicdoll!

Length
    neck/apl/waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

LongHairM: I have been using these from Shea Moisture... Hi-Slip Detangling Shampoo (red palm oil & cocoa butter, with flaxseed oil), Leave-In Or Rinse-Out Conditioner (same as above) and their 100% Pure Shea Oil. It has been keeping my hair under control frizz wise and adding softness. I have topped with a bit of coconut oil for shine a couple of times...helps great with it. This morning my hair feels limp and maybe in need of protein? It might not be a good choice for constant use, but I’m really happy with it.

(I need to work on doing quotes in replies. I always do it wrong, lol.)
    Last edited by CosmoCat; June 17th, 2019 at 06:05 PM.

Length
    SL/APL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Just did my final trim yesterday and hopefully my hair will grow healthy to BSL! Fingers crossed I get there in 2-3 months.

Length
    APL/APL/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

On my way to BSL! My hair is relatively healthy now after some bleaching disasters and I hope it holds on for the ride

Length
    CL/22.5/30
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    Ok I caved, it's only 1.5 months but I realllyyy wanted to see! I think I am a lot closer than I originally thought. Maybe I'll make it by Christmas/New Years? That'd be super exciting!
    You're looking so close! The shrinkage is real

Quote Originally Posted by flowerbabies View Post
    On my way to BSL! My hair is relatively healthy now after some bleaching disasters and I hope it holds on for the ride
    Your ends look lovely and thick, you wouldn't even know you had a bleach disaster! So close!
    17 months bleach free
    Last dye: 22nd Feb 2019 - ends only to match regrowth
    Next goal: 26" - BSL!

Length
    SL/APL/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

LongHairM: I have been using these from Shea Moisture... Hi-Slip Detangling Shampoo (red palm oil & cocoa butter, with flaxseed oil), Leave-In Or Rinse-Out Conditioner (same as above) and their 100% Pure Shea Oil. It has been keeping my hair under control frizz wise and adding softness. I have topped with a bit of coconut oil for shine a couple of times...helps great with it. This morning my hair feels limp and maybe in need of protein? It might not be a good choice for constant use, but Iím really happy with it.

(I need to work on doing quotes in replies. I always do it wrong, lol.)
    Thanks! We don't have them in my country, but hopefully I'll find them online somewhere I've been seeing their name many times on here.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerbabies View Post
    Welcome! You seem very close

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

LongHairM: Aww, thank you. It has been behaving better with the Shea Moisture shampoo and conditioner that I started using since joining. It doesn’t bunch up or frizz as bad with it...takes some wave and curl with it, but I think it might be a worthwhile trade.

BGD: You look super close, to me! I love your texture.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BerrySara View Post
    That is great progress in 1.5 months blackgothicdoll! I agree with CosmoCat, you look really close to me as well (below shoulder blades)!
    Thank you! Unfortunately it is a bit shorter in the front, so I may wait for the front to catch up to be fully satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyponies View Post
    So beautiful, blackgothicdoll!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Simpscone View Post
    You're looking so close! The shrinkage is real
    GIRL don't even get me started on this shrinkage, it seems like the longer it gets the MORE it shrinks why has physics abandoned me!? lol
    [ SL | CBL | APL | BSL | WL | HL ]

Length
    20/25/34+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Simpscone - I don't know if it was this thread or another but omg your curls - they are so bouncy and lush! It doesn't get any better!

Blackgothicdoll - can i just say, you have amazing skin! and shoulder blades too. I hope that doesn't sound creepy, I don't mean it that way. I tried to see my blades after your pic and mine must be in hiding bc I can't see them - at all. If I had yours I sure would be showing them off though, that's for sure.
    ...listening to Ed or Sia...