Page 101 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 13031

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    Shldr/Waist/Happy
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Default Re: from APL to BSL come grow with me!

OKAY PEOPLE, FINALLY!
    Ahem. I have no clue what LHC's policy on the use of capslock is...

But without further ado - after exactly a year in this thread, my hair has at last hit full-BSL-when-dry!

The coming week is my scheduled time to take pictures, so I'll put up some pictures as soon as possible.

I'll be keeping track of this thread in my subscriptions, but moving on to the BSL-to-waist group now. Thanks for all your support!

3w4 sx, handsome alien. I speak in code.

Length
    14.6/31.1/34.6
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Hello everyone. I recently reached Apl, i hope there is room for another grower...

Oh, and i am SO happy to finally be in this cathegory!

Length
    16/sh/?
    Type
    3a/3b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Chamy View Post
    Hello everyone. I recently reached Apl, i hope there is room for another grower...

Oh, and i am SO happy to finally be in this cathegory!
    Welcome Chamy...there is always room for another grower!
    11/2/11 ~ 32 inches long (when stetched) ~ 2 1/2 inches circ. ~ Waist when wet...next goal waist when dry
    Lady Bethiah-Tallie of the Divine Kingdom in the order of the Longhaired Knight

Length
    14.6/31.1/34.6
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by wahmof9 View Post
    Welcome Chamy...there is always room for another grower!
    haha, thats great!

Has anyone here managed to estimated aproximately how long it will take to reach bsl starting from apl?

Length
    17/32/term
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Chamy View Post
    haha, thats great!

Has anyone here managed to estimated aproximately how long it will take to reach bsl starting from apl?

It depends on a lot of things: how long it is between APL and BSL on you (bring out the measuring tape and find out ), your average growth speed, if you get any shrinkage due to waves and whether you trim or not.

BSL on me is 65 cm / 25.6 inches if I measured correctly, and that is 9 cm from where I am now (APL). My average growth speed is a little less than 1 cm/month. So if I don't trim, I'll reach BSL in nine or ten months. My guess is though that some of my measurements are way off, and that I will trim at least once, so my estimate is that growing from APL to BSL for me will take a year.

I love hair growth data, but I'm a bit geeky

The only way to estimate how long it will take for you, is to bring out the measuring tape, your old measurements (so you can find out average growth) and a calculator. Good luck!
    Last edited by Samitra; November 16th, 2009 at 01:51 AM. Reason: typo
    September 2012. Next mini goal: Hip!

Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I need about three more inches to call my hair bsl. With my hair that will take about a year

Beautifully Birdy ShadowSwallow's Avatar
    Length
    Shldr/WL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Just thought I'd check in... I'm actually growing my hair out now (after being a member of this site for forever) and it'll be about 3-4in before I hit BSL. I think... I need to get a good picture... and find a tape measure...
    "When you've suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling..." - Yann Martel

Length
    Pixie/Shldr/Hip?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Hello again! Had my hair cut from waist to APL back in February and now I'm back to BSL again. Weehoo! It might have been BSL for nearly a month because when I straighten my hair the longest bits pass the bottom of the strap. I might give it another month before I check into the BSL to waist thread, but this is me officially checking out of this one. Good luck everyone!

Length
    23/23/35
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I *feel* like my hair is longer, it looks longer, it's behaving longer, but it still looks like APL. It seems like the bottom layer has been APL since July.

I'll post pics soon to see if I'm crazy.

Length
    14.6/31.1/34.6
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Samitra View Post
    It depends on a lot of things: how long it is between APL and BSL on you (bring out the measuring tape and find out ), your average growth speed, if you get any shrinkage due to waves and whether you trim or not.

BSL on me is 65 cm / 25.6 inches if I measured correctly, and that is 9 cm from where I am now (APL). My average growth speed is a little less than 1 cm/month. So if I don't trim, I'll reach BSL in nine or ten months. My guess is though that some of my measurements are way off, and that I will trim at least once, so my estimate is that growing from APL to BSL for me will take a year.

I love hair growth data, but I'm a bit geeky

The only way to estimate how long it will take for you, is to bring out the measuring tape, your old measurements (so you can find out average growth) and a calculator. Good luck!
    I know i LOVE those growth charts too, especially the ones made in exel that i have seen around. I have to make one, im just so lazy with my measurements.
    (Oh and i just saw that you live in Uppsala, LHC is bigger than you think huh? I study att UU)
    Shoulder -> APL -> BSL -> MBL -> Waist -> Hip -> TB

logic is your friend