Page 2370 of 2498 FirstFirst ... 1370187022702320236023682369237023712372238024202470 ... LastLast
Results 23,691 to 23,700 of 24973

Thread: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Default Re: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by EdG View Post
    Your hair is thudworthy, luluj!

We have similar silver patterns - silver streaks on the sides and dark on top.
    Ed

Thank-you so much EdG.

Hearing that my hair is thudworthy is such a wonderful compliment!

Yes, we do have a similar pattern, gotta love Mother Nature!

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Vpatt, enjoy that grandchild! They are so precious!

Lulu, your hair is so lovely! You know I love your curls, and your natural color is so pretty with the silvers. You look fairly close to APL already in that pic!

Still just growing out over here. My bangs are down to about my mouth now, and making me quite insane. I was able to pull them back in a Flexi the other day, but can't do that long or I'll trigger neuralgias (nerve pain). Still, at least it will go back now when I absolutely have to!

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    Pixie/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Thnx everyone for the congratulations on Lilly's birth. She is so sweet!
    While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. ~~~ 30" 01/01/18~~~34" 01/01/2019~~~37" 01/01/2020

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    My silvers as they look today. I was doing yard work and caught a glimpse of my hair in the patio window, it is a dull day with on and off rain and yet the silvers still showed up. So I took a photo in front of the garage door, the silvers are winning over my natural shade, big time. I love them, so not a problem.

Lovely! Silver looks great next to the blue-green hair tie
    Your hair looks very fine and soft. I hope mine grows out to look so good: every now and then, I try to feel my grays and understand what kind of texture they will have. Some feel like the rest of my hair, but others are somewhat wiry. I´m looking forward for the silver, but I´m somewhat anxious about change in texture

vpatt, congratulations on being a great-grandmother and best wishes to your family!
    Last edited by SleepyTangles; June 17th, 2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by rags View Post

Lulu, your hair is so lovely! You know I love your curls, and your natural color is so pretty with the silvers. You look fairly close to APL already in that pic!

Still just growing out over here. My bangs are down to about my mouth now, and making me quite insane. I was able to pull them back in a Flexi the other day, but can't do that long or I'll trigger neuralgias (nerve pain). Still, at least it will go back now when I absolutely have to!
    Thank-you, rags. I wish I was closer to APL, but this is not the case. When I take photos of my hair they always make my hair look longer and thicker than it really it is, lol. I still have a few inches before I reach APL. I am doing my best to have patience and not give in to boredom and end up trimming. My resolve is surprisingly good this time around.

Using your flexi to pull your bangs back is great, Congrats! Slow and steady wins the race. We can do this.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTangles View Post
    Lovely! Silver looks great next to the blue-green hair tie
    Your hair looks very fine and soft. I hope mine grows out to look so good: every now and then, I try to feel my grays and understand what kind of texture they will have. Some feel like the rest of my hair, but others are somewhat wiry. I´m looking forward for the silver, but I´m somewhat anxious about change in texture

vpatt, congratulations on being a great-grandmother and best wishes to your family!
    Thank-you so very much, SleepyTangles. You are correct, my hair is very fine and most of the time it feels soft to the touch. I use silicones on my hair to tame the frizz and add much needed slip.

Being anxious is completely normal in my very humble opinion. I suspect that you will love your silvers when all is said and done.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by vpatt View Post
    Thnx everyone for the congratulations on Lilly's birth. She is so sweet!
    You are welcome, vpatt! Sweetness and babies go hand in hand! You are so lucky to have her in your life. Like rags said, they are so precious.

Length
    Pixie/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I think I may be getting more silver. It is hard to notice things that change slowly, tho.

Thank you SleepyTangles. I am really enjoying her.
    While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. ~~~ 30" 01/01/18~~~34" 01/01/2019~~~37" 01/01/2020

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by vpatt View Post
    I think I may be getting more silver. It is hard to notice things that change slowly, tho.
    Take an outdoor photo, vpatt, the sun will showcase your increasing, new silvers, beautifully! I would love to see them.

Length
    Pixie/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    Take an outdoor photo, vpatt, the sun will showcase your increasing, new silvers, beautifully! I would love to see them.
    Actually, I got that idea partly from my siggie foto. But another would be nice...if I can talk someone into it, lol.