Page 2467 of 2469 FirstFirst ... 1467196723672417245724652466246724682469 LastLast
Results 24,661 to 24,670 of 24684

Thread: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Oh, thanks again Bat!

(㇏(ḕᵥᵥḗ)ノ)

I expect it's not gonna last forever. So just trying to enjoy it while I can.
    Last edited by Hexen; June 11th, 2021 at 02:49 AM.

Length
    22APL/32.5W/43CL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Iím proud of my greys - havenít dyed or highlighted in over 10 years. I seem to have an abundance at my temples with some silver streaks along the top of my head and crown.

Length
    Shorn/SL+/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Anytime! When I let my sides grow in I wonít dye them, curious to see how my greys comes in

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Ideally, If I could isolate the greys and then blacken the rest I might actually do that.
    Back in school long before the greys appeared <--- (sounds like I'm talking about aliens), My hair was perpetually as black as could be. But coloring one while leaving the other sounds like a process. And I figured since the dark parts of it are almost black anyway I guess I'll just let it be.
    So, because of the relative closeness of the color I've come to embrace the combination as it is.
    Maybe I should just isolate the greys. And make them even greyer. lol. JK. That's kinda blasphemy.

Proud of my greys too Jools69. And good on you for the same.

I will say that it's pretty common for the aliens to begin at the temples though.
    Last edited by Hexen; June 11th, 2021 at 05:01 AM.

When I got the last of any colour cut from my hair literally the month before the pandemic hit, then it was time to let my hair grow (while everyone else was so upset about not getting their highlights and super fad cuts done) and at just over 50, there are grays and I wear them with pride. I think people are already looking at the length of my hair over the colour. That's going to be my WOW factor, the classic length of my hair!

Length
    22APL/32.5W/43CL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hexen View Post
    Ideally, If I could isolate the greys and then blacken the rest I might actually do that.
    Back in school long before the greys appeared <--- (sounds like I'm talking about aliens), My hair was perpetually as black as could be. But coloring one while leaving the other sounds like a process. And I figured since the dark parts of it are almost black anyway I guess I'll just let it be.
    So, because of the relative closeness of the color I've come to embrace the combination as it is.
    Maybe I should just isolate the greys. And make them even greyer. lol. JK. That's kinda blasphemy.

Proud of my greys too Jools69. And good on you for the same.

I will say that it's pretty common for the aliens to begin at the temples though.
    Thanks Hexen. When the first few wiggled onto my head, I did ponder should I dye? For me, ageing is a natural process and should be celebrated. Plus, Iím avoiding the continual upkeep and expense.

Quote Originally Posted by DoulaGran View Post
    When I got the last of any colour cut from my hair literally the month before the pandemic hit, then it was time to let my hair grow (while everyone else was so upset about not getting their highlights and super fad cuts done) and at just over 50, there are grays and I wear them with pride. I think people are already looking at the length of my hair over the colour. That's going to be my WOW factor, the classic length of my hair!
    Thatís an interesting thought DoulaGan. At waist, Iím probably turning heads, since lengths below BSL is a rarity where I live - especially on anyone over 40. I havenít had any comments from anyone about dyeing my greys or even cutting it, for that matter.

Length
    18/Waist/Waist
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post

Hi, Sunshineliz! Thank-you!

I would love to see a photo of your beautiful mix, it sounds gorgeous.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Well, sorta. The back is currently a frizzy mess (was a nice updo done by DD20 this morning, but alas has deteriorated.)

But as a bonus, you can see it as it was a few weeks ago, when blowdried.

I think I will stay around this length for a while. DD20 cut it for me recently. I lost a lot of weight (65 lbs) in the last year and a half and it's taken a toll on my hair. It is definitely thinner. Worth it for the health benefits of losing weight, but I hope I regain some thickness.
    Renegray all the way!
    "So brave is the moon, confronting so great a darkness with so small a face" --Elizabeth Goudge

Length
    WL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshineliz View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive. Well, sorta. The back is currently a frizzy mess (was a nice updo done by DD20 this morning, but alas has deteriorated.)

But as a bonus, you can see it as it was a few weeks ago, when blowdried.

I think I will stay around this length for a while. DD20 cut it for me recently. I lost a lot of weight (65 lbs) in the last year and a half and it's taken a toll on my hair. It is definitely thinner. Worth it for the health benefits of losing weight, but I hope I regain some thickness.
    You're positively glowing :O and your hair is gorgeous, definitely goals for when I go grey eventually Congratulations on your weight loss, that must have been really hard!

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshineliz View Post
    That's gorgeous lulu! I love seeing the natural progression like that.
    I feel like mine is taking over my head too. I'm still a little brown in the back, but it's got a good mix with the gray now.
    Hi Sunshineliz! Your gray hair is gorgeous too in your signature photo! I know what you mean how you can still have a little brown in the back. My hair isn't as gray all over as yours is. Because, my age range is between 49/50. I am right now what you would call it mingle gray. Or, salt and pepper. I have a lot of gray hairs on the sides and a few strands on the top. But I've started graying at an early age at either 17 or 18 years old.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by purple_omelette View Post
    You're positively glowing :O and your hair is gorgeous, definitely goals for when I go grey eventually Congratulations on your weight loss, that must have been really hard!
    Absolutely beautiful!!! Wish mine would just go completely grey, but alas my hair is like my dad's. It will not turn completely grey until I am about 85
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.