Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First time for long hair?

Account Closed by Member Request

I am not at the longest I have ever been, but as I keep growing to my goals, I will be and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Before, when I would have longish hair (never made it to waist, though), I would enjoy it but think: "now what " As I make my way toward longer lengths NOW, however, I just know it is going to get sweeter and sweeter because I am growing for myself alone and I have more motivation and inspiration than ever.

Length
    18"/33"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: First time for long hair?

My hair is the longest it's ever been and I'm so excited for the waist length hair I secretly dreamed about as a little girl
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

The Longest I've had is APL I'm still about a year away from making it there but im so pumped to get there and to surpass it

Length
    18"/33"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    The Longest I've had is APL I'm still about a year away from making it there but im so pumped to get there and to surpass it
    I've been meaning to ask: Are you planning on keeping the jet-black hair? I think it looks super good and would look amazing grown out. It kinda gives me rocker/vampy vibes
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfNoot View Post
    I've been meaning to ask: Are you planning on keeping the jet-black hair? I think it looks super good and would look amazing grown out. It kinda gives me rocker/vampy vibes
    Now that is a good question! I'm not sure myself! I'm currently trying to grow damaged hair out

I do love the gothic vampire aesthetic though so it's possible

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

This IS the longest I have ever had my hair. It’s midway between BSL and WL. I love it! If not for LHC I would not be at this length. And, I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. Haha 🤪.
    I keep it up in a bun for right now. Hoping to learn. I cannot even braid 😱
    I’m finally checking the ONE and only item off my bucket list! Longer hair than a pixie! Now I’m creeping to waist and can’t believe it!!! Growing til I retire...and probably after.... 🤗

Length
    BSL/HL/???
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii/iii

This is the longest I've been without layers. My hair feels very substantial, I love it
    One thing I never predicted is that I can't wear it in 2 pigtails behind the ears anymore because it keeps getting stuck under my armpits. Kinda sad cause it's a style I quite enjoyed to do on occasion

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

This is the first time I could ever put my hair in a ponytail and I love it! I'm auper excited to learn how to braid or do buns.

My hair was waistlong (straight) before, but I didn't feel like a longhair at all. Thanks to shrinkage my hair was around APL.
    Since I am now seriously letting it grow to see how long it can be, I guess I'd consider myself part of this group.
    For me long hair would mean waistlong curls.

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

This is the longest I've ever been, I've reach BSL many times in the past but always cut it due to damage. I'm serious this time about stopping chemical damage and trying to minimize mechanical damage so I can grow to new lengths that I never thought possible.
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL