Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: The hair dream/nightmare thread

Default Re: The hair dream/nightmare thread

I keep dreaming I wake up and have gum stuck in my hair and the only way to get it out is to cut it all off. This happened to me as a kid so I feel like I'm reliving it.

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Oh goodness I'm not the only one having hair nightmares. I had a dream one night that bassicly I was in a place where if you were different they made you look more normal. And of course there went really any with hair longer then shoulder and they were like its fine well just cut your hair. And so I tried to escape.. Of course I couldn't and they ended up cutting my hair so much more then what I asked which was an inch they cut it to the middle of my back I woke up and instantly checked my hair. I'm glad I'm not the only one with hair nightmares...
    ~Trying to find that perfect length~
    ~Nobel Title: la piccola donna dei lunghi capelli ricci dal bosco~
    (In Italian)

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Last night I dreamed that I was participating in a concert with my old dancing school, and in one of the numbers there was a choir and acting, including one character getting annoyed with mine and chopping my hair off! We rehearsed twice, so I ended up with hair hacked off twice (up to about hip, maybe waist by the second time) and I somehow came to accept it but really wanted it evened up in time for the concert, and was quite upset when nobody would help me. I eventually realised I could use spidermom's method to do it myself but by that point it was time to go on stage.

The previous time I dreamed about my old dancing school and participating in a concert, my hair was calf length and not very tapered, and I was trying to put it up without all the rest of the performers around.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I just had a dream that I briefly mentioned some thoughts about a shoulder length bob to my mom, who pretty much instantly went ahead and cut my hair to that lenght. It felt really light, healthy and bouncy, but I also felt naked and like I had been stripped of something essential to my "look" and didn't feel at home in my body.

I went to school in some majestic old building (I was maybe around 17 in the dream) and felt awful about my hair. At the end of a lecture, I stretched my hair as low as it would go and asked my teacher to tell me where on my body the ends landed (as if I couldn't just feel that myself, poking with fingers and all? ). It turned out that it was just brushing BCL, exactly where I am now, but instead of feeling stiff and damaged halfway down, my hair actually did feel light and bouncy and healthy.

I proceeded to wander around the school (which was more like a shopping mall), came across a pizza place and wanted to buy pizza (with pineapple on top), but realised a lecture was about to begin and instead spent time looking for the classroom that I had pretty much just exited - but that sounds a lot like me anyway.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I recently had a dream that I felt my hair brushing my calves and I went ahead and joined the knee-length and beyond thread it's a few months off yet, in reality.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    15.5/16.5/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: Mullet Nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea1982 View Post
    I had a really bad dream last night and I just had to share with folks I thought might understand!
    I've been growing my hair for around eight months now and I'm due for a trim. I have a haircut booked for next week, and I've been thinking/worrying about it, where I never really cared if they took too much off before. Well, last night I had a dream that when I went in for my hair trim, I ended up with a mullet! Really short on top and long in the back, it was terrible...who knew I'd ever be nervous about getting a haircut!
    You should be so thankful it was just a nightmare, for me that nightmare is unfortunately a reality!

Length
    BSL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I've never had a dream about my own hair, but once I did have a dream where my mom started to grow little weeds out of her scalp instead of hair and I had to pull them out. They were growing really fast and I had to outpace them. It was freaky.

Length
    APL/Waist/?
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii

I had a silly hair dream last night. In this dream I was doing something, maybe a hairdo, and I was twisting sections of my hair clamping them with small pliers, like it was something perfectly normal. Then I noticed that the pliers were damaging my hairs, and realized it wasn't a good thing to do.

APL --- BSL --- MBL --- Waist --- Hip --- TBL --->

Length
    ../??/Term
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/iii

A couple days ago I dreamt that my hair was touching my calves and it wasn't even wet. It made me so happy, but then I woke up. Lol
    Final Goal: Terminal lengthLady Randiriel, Shepherdess of Tithenmamiwen

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Several days ago I had a dream where I was looking in the mirror, with my hair in a ponytail, and I could see my scalp. I was balding!! Yikes.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆