Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No trimming 2024!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: No trimming 2024!

I do continue to post the no-trimming challenges, but have to remark that my signature is no longer current. I keep it as a reminder, and possible incentive for growing. It reminds me of how much joy classic length gave me, and of how practical the styles with it were. Sadly I lost quite a bit of thickness in mid-sections to end due to too frequent protective styling (nautilus w/ a basic aluminum hairfork). In essence, I overdid it. Who knew? I now have between APL & BSL length and am quite enjoying the styling aspect of this length (plenty of waves when it gets oomphed up). There's that. I might be in some of these future threads, which is why I keep them going, besides, it's not all about me, me, me, me. It's about all of you guys. Wishing you all, all a happy year full of great and amazing growth, no matter what length you're at right now. You will get there, sure of it!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/Waist/Class
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Sign me up!
    I am not 100% sure if I am able to resist the whole 2024 but until autumn I know I can go without trim. Thats for sure.
    So October, November and December will be my challenge, hopefully I will resist and not cut a fraction of an inch.
    Regards
    Fiorentina
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

I don't think I'll be joining next year's but I've been planning no trim 2025 for about 2 years haha so I think next year might be a maintaining year

Length
    SHL/BSL/HL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I'm tentatively joining. I've never gone a full year without trimming, so it will be interesting to see if it's possible for me to both stay away from the scissors and keep up the health of my hair for so long.

I will be joining this year! A little below shoulders and just recently cut most of my damaged bleached pieces out so my hair is ready to grow 😁

Length
    CBL/HL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I'm joining! I want to get my hair back to classic length and beyond, I'm nearly hip length now and I think I could possibly reach at least tailbone or nearly classic by the end of 2024... with no trims, I should get there faster than if I keep doing these occasional cm or inch cuts. I will keep up my nutritious diet, protective buns, French braid at home and for sleep, heavy oiling before washing, generally taking care... let's go!

Length
    BSL/Waist/Undef
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

I have a trim planned for late december but I'm not sure I can hold myself for a year. I want to try, but can't guarantee I'll stick to it, so I'll join the 6 month club too just in case.

My hair is in a grown out butterfly cut a bit under WL and I'm pretty sure this december I'll keep the hemline the same way and just dust it a little, as it isn't asking for a haircut just yet. Mum is doing the whole cutting by the moon thing so I'll probably do it in the full moon, since getting everything out for a haircut and doing it is demanding enough for 1 day.

I have to get my scissors(and cuticle nippers) sharpened soon as possible, or else I KNOW I'll forget about it!!
    @morganazoric on Ig | @morganazor on TikTok

July-december 2023 benign neglect challenge(no trimming).

Length
    CBL/HL/CL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Joining in!
    33"
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Bat; November 30th, 2023 at 10:17 PM.

Length
    22/33/hip33
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Why notÖ Iím in.