Thread: Isolated quality headband

Length
    SL/BL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Isolated quality headband

I am insearch of a good headband. I am trying to grow my bangs out. Been using cheap plastic U shaped headbands bought off Amazon In packs. They break as they are thin. I can't wear wide as my head is small. So I am looking for someone or company that makes metal or acrylic over the head headbands.
    Last edited by Cybercat; December 2nd, 2022 at 01:06 PM.

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Isolated quality headband

I've not tried France Luxe's headbands, but their claw clips are very high quality. I've also made warranty claims when the spring wore out from many months of daily use. They sent me free replacements. (I'm not sure if they're still doing that, since it was a couple years ago.) Maybe check out France Luxe's website to see if anything matches your preferences?

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." ~ Ghostbusters

Length
    SL/BL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Thanks I have not heard of France Luxes. I will look them up.

Length
    &&/APL/Tail
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Hello fellow bangs-outgrower!

I like the headbands that Invisibobble makes; they are somewhat adjustable, and relatively gentle - although I still don't wear one for a whole day, but that is mostly me not being used to headbands

After 7,5 years of silvering dreadlocks, back to loose, fine, straightish hair.
    Fresh Hennahead and loving the red!

Length
    ?/Calf/TERM!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Hello! I had trouble finding headbands that work for me, too. Most of them give me headaches and are too big or too small. I just discovered the Lilla Rose Headbands and I really recommend them. They have wide 1" bands made out of pleather/fabric and skinny beaded ones. The back has elastic on it so it doesn't hurt and can be adjusted to fit different head shapes/hair styles.

I've worn one all day and didn't get a headache! ...so I was really excited and recommend them every chance I get They are really comfortable and don't fall off either. <-another problem I had.
    🐓_insert erudite quote here_🦤
    💗I'm a pink loving, bun wearing, rambling, bird person. Ta cheistanna agam!💗

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by -Aithne- View Post
    Hello! I had trouble finding headbands that work for me, too. Most of them give me headaches and are too big or too small. I just discovered the Lilla Rose Headbands and I really recommend them. They have wide 1" bands made out of pleather/fabric and skinny beaded ones. The back has elastic on it so it doesn't hurt and can be adjusted to fit different head shapes/hair styles.

I've worn one all day and didn't get a headache! ...so I was really excited and recommend them every chance I get They are really comfortable and don't fall off either. <-another problem I had.
    I agree. I own a couple of Lilla Rose headbands and they are quite comfortable. Pricey, though.

Hurray! I've reached tailbone length! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    SL/BL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedera View Post
    Hello fellow bangs-outgrower!

I like the headbands that Invisibobble makes; they are somewhat adjustable, and relatively gentle - although I still don't wear one for a whole day, but that is mostly me not being used to headbands
    Thanks another I have not heard of.

Length
    SL/BL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by -Aithne- View Post

Thanks shall check out what they have had not looked for them on their site.