Thread: Odd issue while scrolling through a thread

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Default Odd issue while scrolling through a thread

I'm having an issue that has started a few days ago that I've never experienced on the LHC before. When I look at a thread for example in the Mane forum, I'll scroll down to read replies and half of the thread will be gone and then the page will lock up on me.

I'm using mobile so I'm not sure if I get the same effect if using a computer, but it does make it so that I have to completely close the web page as it attempts to reload it when I click refresh but it never does and just locks up instead. Definitely makes it an unpleasant experience because then I have to go find out where I was again and very well may have the same issue again multiple times in one reading session.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Odd issue while scrolling through a thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArienEllariel View Post
    I'm having an issue that has started a few days ago that I've never experienced on the LHC before. When I look at a thread for example in the Mane forum, I'll scroll down to read replies and half of the thread will be gone and then the page will lock up on me.

I'm using mobile so I'm not sure if I get the same effect if using a computer, but it does make it so that I have to completely close the web page as it attempts to reload it when I click refresh but it never does and just locks up instead. Definitely makes it an unpleasant experience because then I have to go find out where I was again and very well may have the same issue again multiple times in one reading session.
    New to me, but I do have one big issue to deal with ATM, and no-one else, but a few others seem to have the same issue. This site is locking me out entirely, bit by bit. It's so weird that virtually no-one else is having the same thing happen to them.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I wonder if there's a glitchy ad that keeps showing up for you and messing up the page. If so, you could try running an ad blocker.

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." ~ Ghostbusters

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I wonder if there's a glitchy ad that keeps showing up for you and messing up the page. If so, you could try running an ad blocker.

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Oooh, we got the double post glitch! Been a while for that one!

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Yay, lucky me!

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

@physicschick- That could definitely be the case. My husband recently did something which turned off our ad blocker. So that checks out timing-wise Once it's updated and back on I'll let you know whether I'm still having the issue.

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

So I tried using a different web browser other than chrome and that fixed the issue for me. Annoying that it might be chrome related but ah well.