Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

  1. #1
    Member Death-Within-Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vietnam
    Age
    26
    Posts
    596
    Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

    Default "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    Inspired by the "I Love Pantene" thread.

    Does anyone else here like TRESemmé? I've been using the Rich Moisture S&C and I love it. No problems so far, and it smells very nice.
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/bd786adb5c5375c37a6eefa5b0a31c91/2ec22fb078a7a9dd-74/s2048x3072/5a1a9bc863b40a5a6609daff21bbb0259feaec41.jpg




  2. #2
    Member SandyBottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    650
    Length
    34"/46.25/48"
    Type
    2c/F/ii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    I do! I use the shampoo. My hair isn't picky about shampoo and I use it about once a week only on my scalp, maybe about a teaspoon. A bottle lasts forever.
    Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

  3. #3
    Member Death-Within-Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vietnam
    Age
    26
    Posts
    596
    Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyBottom View Post
    I do! I use the shampoo. My hair isn't picky about shampoo and I use it about once a week only on my scalp, maybe about a teaspoon. A bottle lasts forever.
    Hi Sandy! What specific Tresemme shampoo do you use?

    I agree they last forever. The bottles are huge for its price.
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/bd786adb5c5375c37a6eefa5b0a31c91/2ec22fb078a7a9dd-74/s2048x3072/5a1a9bc863b40a5a6609daff21bbb0259feaec41.jpg




  4. #4
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    66,717
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    If there's one line I wish that we had, it's this one!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  5. #5
    floating waves baanoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,247
    Length
    15/39/tbd
    Type
    2a/F/ii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    I'm currently using a TRESemmé conditioner - it's one of my old-standby products; the perfect combination of slippy and inexpensive!
    artist, lover, general mystic ☽︎

  6. #6
    Member SandyBottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    650
    Length
    34"/46.25/48"
    Type
    2c/F/ii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    Hi Sandy! What specific Tresemme shampoo do you use?

    I agree they last forever. The bottles are huge for its price.
    It's the Moisture Rich one in a dark gray bottle...huge from BJ's.
    Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

  7. #7
    Fairy Queen blackgothicdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3,238
    Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    Ugh. The botanique nourish and replenish was an all time favorite. They came out with a new formula with jasmine and it was just awful. It was one of very few cone free conditioners they made, but still about 5 bucks for a 22oz bottle.

    I longingly await the return, as the curly hair community on reddit has also been seething about this.

  8. #8
    Member Death-Within-Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vietnam
    Age
    26
    Posts
    596
    Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    I'm currently using a TRESemmé conditioner - it's one of my old-standby products; the perfect combination of slippy and inexpensive!
    Their conditioners are simply amazing. I love the slip!
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/bd786adb5c5375c37a6eefa5b0a31c91/2ec22fb078a7a9dd-74/s2048x3072/5a1a9bc863b40a5a6609daff21bbb0259feaec41.jpg




  9. #9
    Member Death-Within-Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vietnam
    Age
    26
    Posts
    596
    Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    If there's one line I wish that we had, it's this one!
    If you're a Pantene fan, you might like this one for sure! I'm surprised they don't have this line in Europe. :/
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/bd786adb5c5375c37a6eefa5b0a31c91/2ec22fb078a7a9dd-74/s2048x3072/5a1a9bc863b40a5a6609daff21bbb0259feaec41.jpg




  10. #10
    Member Death-Within-Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vietnam
    Age
    26
    Posts
    596
    Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    Ugh. The botanique nourish and replenish was an all time favorite. They came out with a new formula with jasmine and it was just awful. It was one of very few cone free conditioners they made, but still about 5 bucks for a 22oz bottle.

    I longingly await the return, as the curly hair community on reddit has also been seething about this.
    I'm also on reddit and read all the rants and vents lol.
    How does Moisture Rich work for you?
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/bd786adb5c5375c37a6eefa5b0a31c91/2ec22fb078a7a9dd-74/s2048x3072/5a1a9bc863b40a5a6609daff21bbb0259feaec41.jpg




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •