Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: "I Love TRESemmé" Thread

Love this brand, and its scent especially! I find the shampoos are slightly too stripping for me (but I like to use them from time to time for a more intense cleaning when I need that), but I find the conditioners to be ultra nourishing. Used on tonight actually for a deep conditioning treatment after a chelating, and my hair is so soft!

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    Love this brand, and its scent especially! I find the shampoos are slightly too stripping for me (but I like to use them from time to time for a more intense cleaning when I need that), but I find the conditioners to be ultra nourishing. Used on tonight actually for a deep conditioning treatment after a chelating, and my hair is so soft!
    The scents of Tresemme are sooooo good. Smells like flowers and fruits lol. I actually have to use a clarifying shampoo more whenever I use this brand as it leaves buildup if I'm not careful!

Type
    2b/M/C/iii

I like their volumizing mousse.

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    The scents of Tresemme are sooooo good. Smells like flowers and fruits lol. I actually have to use a clarifying shampoo more whenever I use this brand as it leaves buildup if I'm not careful!
    Yesss, they smell amazing! I also had to recently clarify because of build up, probably attributed by this brand lmao

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

I loved TresEmme… we used the Moisture Rich line that Vostco carried and it was so perfect for my and all my girls hair. Then they stopped carrying the line and I can seem to be able to convince my hubby to pay the grocery store prices for it … so we have drifted to and from other lines never finding anything quite as satisfying.