Thread: FS: A few rare things. GTS, VotePalantine, Elymwold, WillowtheWisp

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default FS: A few rare things. GTS, VotePalantine, Elymwold, WillowtheWisp

Hi All,

So, here are a few rare things I am ready to let go of.
    Those of you who saw my last sale post know I have some health stuff going on, I am still not ready to talk about it. I will probably be making more sales here as time goes on, but for now here is some stuff that I don't think will ever work for me again at any length, or thickness, so it's time to pass them on. Prices are in CAD and include shipping within Canada or the USA without tracking. If you're overseas, or want tracking (or insurance above $100 that comes with standard tracking), I will have to actually find out what shipping costs, and likely charge some extra, or what it actually costs to do so. If you take more than one item I will lower the prices to reflect decrease in shipping and PP fee changes, as well as possibly a discount. I will put USD in brackets, but funds must be in CAD.

1) Elymwold OOAK spiral stick commissioned by me to look like Papadonh's most iconic spirals. Hairy Sheoak just shy of 9 inches. Yes nine. Lol. CAD $60 ($43.69 USD)

2) VotePalantine Hairy Sheoak Spikes 5 inches. These have spectacular grain that is different on all sides. Imageshack refused to load the other pics I took to show this. CAD $90 ($65.54 USD)

3) GTS Dragon Claw Tusk in dymondwood (can't remember colour possibly alabaster it's dark aqua green) 6.5in TL 4.25 FL CAD $295 ($214.82 USD)

4) WillowtheWisp OOAK Victorian comb style fork. 7in TL Just shy of 4in FL. CAD $80 ($58.26 USD)

5) WillowtheWisp OOAK Crescent Moon Fork. 7in TL 4.25in FL CAD $80 ($58.26 USD)
    Last edited by Calaelen; September 26th, 2022 at 02:39 PM.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: FS: A few rare things. GTS, VotePalantine, Elymwold, WillowtheWisp

Are my prices way high? Or is CAD the issue?
    The prices include shipping and I added a small bit to account for the fee I will incur if the funds are sent as a sale, however, I am willing to change prices if sent as friends, or if you really need to send in USD, we can come up with a round number. I have no bites at all, so I would be open to hearing if there are things I could do to help move things.

Also here are some other pics that show the grain of the VotePalantine spikes, and the colour of the GTS Claw.

Last edited by Calaelen; September 28th, 2022 at 09:01 AM.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!