Thread: FS: A few rare things. GTS, VotePalantine, Elymwold, WillowtheWisp

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default FS: A few rare things. GTS, VotePalantine, Elymwold, WillowtheWisp

Hi All,

I have simplified this sale by switching to USD. I have also included shipping within the continental US and Canada into the prices shown

Prices are in USD and INCLUDE shipping within Canada or the USA, without tracking. If you're overseas, or want tracking, or insurance on the package, I will have to actually find out what shipping costs, and likely charge some extra.
    If you take more than one item I will lower the prices to reflect decrease in shipping. Remember prices shown have the shipping included in the price!

1) Elymwold OOAK spiral stick commissioned by me to look like Papadonh's most iconic spirals. Hairy Sheoak just shy of 9 inches. Yes nine. Lol. $65

2) VotePalantine Hairy Sheoak Spikes 5 inches. These have spectacular grain that is different on all sides. Imageshack refused to load the other pics I took to show this. $75 sold

3) GTS Dragon Claw Tusk in dymondwood (can't remember colour possibly alabaster it's dark aqua green) 6.5in TL 4.25 FL $200 USD

4) WillowtheWisp OOAK Victorian comb style fork. 7in TL Just shy of 4in FL. $60

5) WillowtheWisp OOAK Crescent Moon Fork. 7in TL 4.25in FL $60 USD
    Last edited by Calaelen; February 6th, 2023 at 01:40 PM.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: FS: A few rare things. GTS, VotePalantine, Elymwold, WillowtheWisp

Here are some other pics that show the grain of the VotePalantine spikes, and the colour of the GTS Claw.

Last edited by Calaelen; February 2nd, 2023 at 03:18 PM.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Bump lowered, and simplified, prices.

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I put in a request for the VP spikes.

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    I put in a request for the VP spikes.
    They're yours!!

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    They're yours!!
    Arrived safe and sound with your careful packaging! How lovely! I am going to do double buns with them.