Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Homemade remedies for dandruff?

Default Re: Any Homemade remedies for dandruff?

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    For me personally, the *only* thing that works is aloe vera, pure, the pure stuff. I once had a shampoo that had it as its first ingredient, then the detergents followed, and it was a-ma-zing! Could very much compete with Head & Shoulders, for sure.

Other than that, I just have to resort to my Nizoral 2% bottle. It is what it is.
    Hello to you,

It's true that aloe vera is very effective. I also use it.

Length
    18.5/24/28
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I recently started infusing oils with neem, amla, aloe and fenugreek powders to massage into scalp 30 min prior to shower. Seems to help a little.

What really helps is henna & cassia masks. Make my hair and scalp feel amazing, but I can only do them so often before my hair gets too red. ��*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    For me personally, the *only* thing that works is aloe vera, pure, the pure stuff. I once had a shampoo that had it as its first ingredient, then the detergents followed, and it was a-ma-zing! Could very much compete with Head & Shoulders, for sure.

Other than that, I just have to resort to my Nizoral 2% bottle. It is what it is.
    I want to try this. I was worried if aloe vera would cause buildup in locs, but I did some searching and apparently it has the opposite effect. My hair is clean, but maybe now it can be moisturized too.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by siuil View Post
    I want to try this. I was worried if aloe vera would cause buildup in locs, but I did some searching and apparently it has the opposite effect. My hair is clean, but maybe now it can be moisturized too.
    Worth a shot, definitely. Maybe try it on a section first, better safe than sorry!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)