Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 258

Thread: No trimming 2023! First half only!

  1. #21
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    68,583
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    that works for me! if i'm still around i'll make 2024 and 2025 i'd really like to make 2025's cause thats when my hair should be long enough that I'm more than likely to succeed
    OK. Done! We got a deal! Awesome. Here's to getting through the rough patches. It's really just a way of getting to that point of no return, where you can't go but long. It's just... getting there is supremely difficult!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  2. #22
    Lullaby of Obliteration Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Nearest Gothclub
    Posts
    10,132
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    OK. Done! We got a deal! Awesome. Here's to getting through the rough patches. It's really just a way of getting to that point of no return, where you can't go but long. It's just... getting there is supremely difficult!
    yep for sure! I've gotten to apl once before so I know I CAN do it I just have to keep it black
    No Trimming

    on haitus until November


  3. #23

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    I'm joining.

    Yesterday was pretty rough for me. I've asked a friend (former hairdresser) to trim 1-2 cm of my hair and blend the layers better than I did. I was happy with my hair, but it bugged me that it didn't look perfect (that's what I thought). Well... after she cut it, it looked so bad, I tried so hard not to cry. After she left I tried to save whatever I could and trimmed it myself, and now it looks fine, but it definitely looked better before. And it's 5 cm shorter (in the front, she somehow didn't take that much from the back layers). So half a year down the drain, since my hair grows excruciatingly slow.

    I will start the challenge now. I'll upload a starting photo in the next few days and I'll try to keep myself accountable.

  4. #24
    Lullaby of Obliteration Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Nearest Gothclub
    Posts
    10,132
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    I'm joining.

    Yesterday was pretty rough for me. I've asked a friend (former hairdresser) to trim 1-2 cm of my hair and blend the layers better than I did. I was happy with my hair, but it bugged me that it didn't look perfect (that's what I thought). Well... after she cut it, it looked so bad, I tried so hard not to cry. After she left I tried to save whatever I could and trimmed it myself, and now it looks fine, but it definitely looked better before. And it's 5 cm shorter (in the front, she somehow didn't take that much from the back layers). So half a year down the drain, since my hair grows excruciatingly slow.

    I will start the challenge now. I'll upload a starting photo in the next few days and I'll try to keep myself accountable.
    Oh man I'm sorry that happened to you I pretty much started no trims in September since my last salon trip took 2 months of growth off me

  5. #25

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Oh man I'm sorry that happened to you I pretty much started no trims in September since my last salon trip took 2 months of growth off me
    I'm sorry about your experience, too . And good luck with no trimming! I know the urges are there, but I'd really like to see you with longer hair. I think it'll look badass.

  6. #26
    Always a rebel paulownia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,689
    Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    Count me in!
    I really need this, otherwise I'm too eager with scissors
    Will probably trim around my birthday, the 5 January.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

    Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

  7. #27
    Shieldmaiden ArienEllariel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    By the Sea
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,049
    Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    Huh. I thought I'd signed up for this already. Weird. Anyways count me in!

    Edit: removing myself from this challenge as I decided to do the full year instead.
    Last edited by ArienEllariel; December 31st, 2022 at 12:30 PM.

  8. #28

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    I have been going back and forth whether to try this or not, I think I’ll inspect my hair and trim around the new year and then decide for sure! I realized I’ve been growing out my layers and those do fine waiting 6 months for a trim, so should the very lengths
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

  9. #29
    Member Jovana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    20
    Posts
    181
    Length
    12/28.35/40
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    I will cut just the split ends.

  10. #30
    Member Croww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    79
    Length
    14/30/40
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

    Default Re: No trimming 2023! First half only!

    I'm in!!!!! Let's gooo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •