Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale, The Holy Grail of Hair Toys: Elymwold Gothic Fork

Default Re: For Sale, The Holy Grail of Hair Toys: Elymwold Gothic Fork

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post

I made an unboxing video but it’s really grainy somehow. I thought the iPhone 13 was supposed to be so awesome but maybe I just fail at YouTube. Or maybe my connection speed is not working great for the upload.
    Congrats on the score! Would you mind sharing what buns you use with the gothic fork? I've been experimenting with styles for mine but so far haven't been the most successful ><

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Sure! I took an action shot, but I have to pay my imageshack account for the year, and since I am overdue it won’t let me make a link. Dang it.

I use a version of the nautilus. Basically make sure to make the loop pretty big around your hand so the bun will be big enough. The videos for my puffed not-ilus bun were hosted by another user and are marked as private now. There is a thread here, but without the videos it’s hard to explain. Basically you can make the bun tight this way but still have a big outside loops and a puffed out bun by tugging the middle stem of the bun out a bit. I’ll try to see if I can find anything else to help explain…

A cinnabun that’s carefully twisted to lay flat and big can work too.

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Thanks so much for sharing that, Wildcat Diva What a unique and beautiful fork.

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    Sure! I took an action shot, but I have to pay my imageshack account for the year, and since I am overdue it wonít let me make a link. Dang it.

I use a version of the nautilus. Basically make sure to make the loop pretty big around your hand so the bun will be big enough. The videos for my puffed not-ilus bun were hosted by another user and are marked as private now. There is a thread here, but without the videos itís hard to explain. Basically you can make the bun tight this way but still have a big outside loops and a puffed out bun by tugging the middle stem of the bun out a bit. Iíll try to see if I can find anything else to help explainÖ

A cinnabun thatís carefully twisted to lay flat and big can work too.
    I could get it to hold in a cinnabun spread out... but one of the outer prongs was just hangin out there... like a 3rd leg

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

I really enjoyed your video, Wildcat Diva! The fork is stunning, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you Sourgrl! Hope you find more forks more to your liking instead

Also, Wildcat, gosh your hair was so pretty in your video! Did you do anything special to it since you knew you were going to be filming !?
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    I really enjoyed your video, Wildcat Diva! The fork is stunning, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you Sourgrl! Hope you find more forks more to your liking instead

Also, Wildcat, gosh your hair was so pretty in your video! Did you do anything special to it since you knew you were going to be filming !?
    That’s real nice of you to say and I’m glad you liked the video. No, I didn’t do anything special, I just got the idea real quick like to film it and on the spur of the moment got the video made. Thanks for the nice compliment. That spot where I sat is the spot I do my video calls for work and I feel like having my hair down helps me feel better about being on camera. Even when it’s messy… curly hair don’t care, and that’s just how it looks. I like it! (It’s one of those “it’s supposed to look that way” things!)