Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello! Happy to be here!

Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Default Re: Hello! Happy to be here!

Another over 40 looking to see how long I can go, although I don’t want to go past TB.

Length
    24/30/46
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid lullaby View Post
    Welcome!

Just be patient, and do S&D whenever you see a split end.
    Thank you for the welcome! Recently I bought a small pair of haircutting scissors and I've been doing S&D with a vengeance! I had more damage than I realized! Doing S&D really helped to get to know my hair better and to see where the damage was (front sections of hair and the underneath around my neck), and so now I know which areas need extra gentle care going forward. I love S&D because I get to keep my length. Also I noticed that now with fewer split ends, my hair tangles less and moves better. Thanks for the tip! Your hair is beautiful btw!

Length
    24/30/46
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    Welcome here! You have made a good start! I began growing my hair in my 40s too
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm so encouraged to hear that you started growing your hair in your 40s, and to see how long it is now. So beautiful! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and learning from you!

Length
    Chin/Waist/Knee
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Welcome! I'm 63 and also trying to see how long I can grow my hair. We're never too old!
    Hurray! I've reached waist-land! Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐 of Willoughby Croft in the order of the Long Haired Knights.