Thread: Your views for an Ayurvedic Brand Which Claims to Use Herbs and Natura Ingredient

Unhappy Your views for an Ayurvedic Brand Which Claims to Use Herbs and Natura Ingredient

Hey Ya
    I just want to have you opinion of using those brand products which are claiming to use Ayurvedic or Natural ingredients. My hair just started falling few weeks ago and I am really afraid of it. I also don't want to use those chemicals based product that's the I want to have your opinion for Natural based products.

My Wishlist brands are -

Forest Essentials India
    Kama
    Vedix

Your answer will be appreciated.
    Thank You

Obsessive Oilaholic ChloeDharma's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Your views for an Ayurvedic Brand Which Claims to Use Herbs and Natura Ingredient

Is there a particular product you're interested in?
    Looking through, the brand itself looks good. I did notice cones in some products so if that's a concern for you bear that in mind.
    The bhringraj massage oil only had plant ingredients in.

If you really are anxious about products containing synthetic chemicals that you don't trust have you considered buying the herbs etc and just mixing up your own? It doesn't need to be very complicated. A few basics like shikakai or reetha as cleansers, then trying methi seed packs, yogurt, aloe etc for conditioning plus of course oiling.
    It would be much cheaper than the products I saw on that site, plus it allows you to find what works for you and puts you in control.

This is only a suggestion of course.
    I do think to those products look nice if you don't mind some cones.