Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarrassed. Need help figuring out my hair type and best routine!!!

Length
    Waist/Tbl/Ankle
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Embarrassed. Need help figuring out my hair type and best routine!!!

Hi! Welcome! It also looked like 2A to me (I saw the photos before they were deleted and just wanted to confirm). Glad someone mentioned the name issue, I also noticed and wanted to post but saw someone already did. The LHC really is a great community!
    Last edited by KokotheHen; August 16th, 2022 at 02:19 PM.
    “…but if a woman has long hair it is her glory” -1 Cor. 11:15
    I am just old-fashioned enough to like long hair, gardening, and knitting…

Length
    4"/45"/50"
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Embarrassed. Need help figuring out my hair type and best routine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KokotheHen View Post
    Hi! Welcome! It also looked like 2A to me (I saw the photos before they were deleted and just wanted to confirm). Glad someone mentioned the name issue, I also noticed and wanted to post but saw someone already did. The LHC really is a great community!
    Hi, fellow Christian!! YAY! <3 Letting my hair grow to the glory of God as well!!!

Thank you for your input regarding my hair type, and the name issue on my photos! I am LOVING this community and so glad I joined! For the hair type, growing up my hair was always straight, or at least I thought. I remember getting comments that although my hair was straight, I had some slight curl to the hairs around the crown of my head. Me hair always had some bend to it. But per these photos? It was never wavy like that. It doesn't grow out of my scalp wavy for the first foot. It just gets wavy like that after the first foot. Do you think this still means I have "wavy" hair? or do you think the wave is some other issue, like just the fact that my hair is so long now?