Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How long does it take from your hair to get dry after wash when you air dry it?

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: How long does it take from your hair to get dry after wash when you air dry it?

It takes about 2 hours for my waist length hair to dry. After washing I wring out as much water as possible then use an old t-shirt to sop up more water. Then I use a microfiber turban. After removing the turban, I separate my hair strands with my fingers so the air can better flow. I do not us a tangle teezer on my hair until it is dry (or nearly so).

Hurray! I've reached waist-land! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    Chin/37"TB/Term
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: How long does it take from your hair to get dry after wash when you air dry it?

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    It takes my hair 8+ hours to get dry. I tend to try and get the best of all worlds, toweldry 15 minutes so it's all nice and soaked up, then air dry for 4/5 hours so I don't need to blow dry for that long anymore; 5 minutes will do it! Beats blowing it dry straight from the towel, because I'd be at it 30 minutes!
    Ooh, I was thinking about blow drying from towel then air drying the length but maybe I should air dry until bed and then just blow dry a bit at the end... my arm would definitely be less tired.