Default Re: Show me your staple hair forks

Take two!

Length
    BSL/Waist/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelai27 View Post
    I'm testing to see if I finally figured out how to upload a picture here. I really like this spiral stick from Alpenlandkunst. Maybe I need to get it a friend so I can try wearing as a pair. The color is a little more orange toned than I'd like but the wood grain is gorgeous!

Edit - I think I still need to figure out how to resize them. Back to it...
    Ohhh I've been looking at those spiral hairsticks from alpenlandkunst for years now, you like it much? How is the hold?

BSL - WL - Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Ada-banana View Post
    Ohhh I've been looking at those spiral hairsticks from alpenlandkunst for years now, you like it much? How is the hold?
    Frankly, it's phenomenal. This bun would never hold for me with one smooth stick, possibly not comfortably even with two. This spiral stick twists in, and it seems to distribute the weight evenly. It holds without putting too much tension on my scalp. My 2 year old can't randomly pull it out. Honestly I'm surprised they don't get more love around here.

Length
    BSL/Waist/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelai27 View Post
    Frankly, it's phenomenal. This bun would never hold for me with one smooth stick, possibly not comfortably even with two. This spiral stick twists in, and it seems to distribute the weight evenly. It holds without putting too much tension on my scalp. My 2 year old can't randomly pull it out. Honestly I'm surprised they don't get more love around here.
    That looks so great in your hair! Great photo. I like the design of the stick and it looks great with your hair color.

BSL - WL - Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Ada-banana View Post
    That looks so great in your hair! Great photo. I like the design of the stick and it looks great with your hair color.
    That's so nice of you to say. I personally think it's a little on the orange side, but the beautiful wood grain is what sold me on it. I do think that my hair would hold longer, at least at my current length, with two sticks. So I will probably buy this stick a friend with my next order and hope that I can wear two at once comfortably. I think once I've gained a few more inches, I'll have better hold overall.