Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where has your long hair gotten caught into ?

Length
    Buzz/Hip/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: Where has your long hair gotten caught into ?

Quote Originally Posted by SandyBottom View Post
    The thorns of a rose bush while weeding! It was in a bun but they got me from above.
    Ouch! This happens to me, too! My hair gets caught on all kinds of plants in the garden, bunned or not.

My beaded, elastic bracelet…between the beads. So annoying!! Also, it gets caught in the cap when I’m twisting it back on my supplement bottle

I had a dental cleaning recently and my hair got completely caught in the lead vest they put on me while taking x-rays. The hygienist had to hold the vest while I got my hair out of the velcro.

I aallllllways sleep with my hair in a loose bun/braid/anything but the moment that I forget/am too lazy for that, it gets caught under my boyfriend. Sigh... it's all his fault of course.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I was blowdrying my hair a couple of days ago when my hairdryer fell to the floor. I hardly ever use it, but I didn't want to go to bed with mt hair wet. So the grille on the back fell off. I bend down to pick it up in a moment of stupidity because I totally forgot about my hair. The motor was still running and a significant strand of hair was caught in the fan. I had to cut it off with nail scissors, because I didn't have anything sharper at hand.

In my restless dreams, I see that town...
    Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I frequently trap my hair in my armpit and kind of trap myself when I'm trying to sleep. I wear a braid now to stop that from happening.
    Hovering at hip this year! Hip hip hooray!

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Lately it tends to get stuck in my chair. If I move my head the wrong way the only option is making an attempt at getting it out of the cracks between the wood without damaging it.

Length
    Chin/FTL/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

I buttoned my hair into the waistband of my pants (trousers, not underclothes) the other day. Just "look down, adjust to proper placement, zip&button, look up, *look up*, I SAID LOOK UP WHAT IS TUGGING ON MY oh, hold on, must free my hair". I never wear my hair down while getting dressed, but the other day I misplaced my hair clip for a few moments so I thought I was fine. I was not.

Length
    22APL/34HL/43CLS
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Glasses, zips (clothing, wallet, bags), hotel hairdryer, and hook and eyes on my sports bra.

I’m sure there’s a lot more I could add to the list!
    Last edited by Jools69; November 13th, 2022 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Spelling
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/ofd4S3m.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/ofd4S3m.jpg</a>

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    I was blowdrying my hair a couple of days ago when my hairdryer fell to the floor. I hardly ever use it, but I didn't want to go to bed with mt hair wet. So the grille on the back fell off. I bend down to pick it up in a moment of stupidity because I totally forgot about my hair. The motor was still running and a significant strand of hair was caught in the fan. I had to cut it off with nail scissors, because I didn't have anything sharper at hand.
    This happens with me and the vacuum cleaner now. The wand is stored facing up and it turns on when the vacuum is locked upright. Once it started being a regular thing, hair was no longer allowed to be down while vacuuming.