Thread: Henna Sooq brand thread

Length
    27.5"/41"/41"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

Default Henna Sooq brand thread

I couldn’t find a thread that was just about Henna Sooq products so here one is? If I missed something feel free to merge or what have you, mods!

Anyway I’m wondering if anyone has any feedback about other things she sells other than hair color? I’m wanting to look at products for conditioning and growth/scalp health but not color. Where should I begin? She has so much education it’s honestly a bit overwhelming.
    At my goal length of Classic after 2.5 years here at the LHC.
    (still growing though lol)

Default Re: Henna Sooq brand thread

I would start by watching her videos (several weeks without buying anything) and then decide what it is you want to do or accomplish with your hair. Then I would choose one or two of HS's methods and buy those ingredients/products only. After you've gotten a feel for what you've used and if you decide it works well for your hair, then repeat the cycle until you are confident enough to know exactly what you want.

That's what I did. Years ago when I didn't have a clue, I wasted money on powders I just ended up throwing away. I've spent the last year or two just watching HS and Curly Proverbs videos until I was sure I had a very thorough knowledge of what I wanted to accomplish without wasting product. Because of this, I almose immediately saw a vast improvement in the quality of my hair.

Length
    18/23.5/25

I use henna sooq henna often and I can't say enough about the honey mask they sell. That stuff smells amazing and makes my hair so shiny and soft.

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/38.5"/55"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Gonna bump this thread up. The Sweet Honey Enriching Hair Nourisher is probably one of my all-time favorite deep conditioning treatments. I don't use it on my scalp, but it does amazing things for the length of my hair. I honestly thought of picking up another jar of it now that Black Friday is rolling around again.