Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Term Goals Thread

Length
    30/34/36
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: Short Term Goals Thread

My short term goal is to do scalp massage everyday until the beginning of June to see if it makes a difference. I will do it two times per day during five minutes.
    One meter reached in June 2021. Cut it to waist and now I'm at 86cm at the beginning of the hip.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    This is a great idea for a thread!

Iím growing out my face framing bits. My first mini goal is for those bits to be long enough to trim, by bringing the ends together under my chin.

The next goal is for those bits to go into a bun. I think those two things might happen at about the same time, I donít mind whichever comes first.
    I have another short term goal, and I think I should write it here so it encourages me to stick to it!

I am determined to get to MBL this year, ideally before the end of the year so I can maintain there for a while. Iím trimming regularly, but just the racers, to keep a strong shaped hemline. My short term goal is to keep trimming just the racers until I reach MBL, so I donít take anything substantial off the length before I reach that milestone.

My short term goal is to get to "proper" waist length before the end of the year!

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    My short term goal is to keep my dang clippers and scissors away from my head for the next 6 months and hopefully longer.
    Maybe do what I do and have mini 7-10 day goals that seems to work at least for trims ( if you ignore the fact after my last goal ended I bleached it oops )

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Maybe do what I do and have mini 7-10 day goals that seems to work at least for trims ( if you ignore the fact after my last goal ended I bleached it oops )
    My brain is so messed up that my mind changes every 5 minutes from I want it to grow to No I don't. I'm going to just take it day by day. It's short enough now that I know I want at least another 2-4 inches and that includes the mullet I'll have.

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    My brain is so messed up that my mind changes every 5 minutes from I want it to grow to No I don't. I'm going to just take it day by day. It's short enough now that I know I want at least another 2-4 inches and that includes the mullet I'll have.
    Yep you have time to decide on what is best for you it will keep growing in the mean time. It might help to get to what's long for you even if long is at chin or before and decide if you like it or not

Length
    ?/53"/TERM!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

My short term goal is to learn new bun styles…and not forget them!

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Yep you have time to decide on what is best for you it will keep growing in the mean time. It might help to get to what's long for you even if long is at chin or before and decide if you like it or not
    You are absolutely right!

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/40.5"/47"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I have now added "oil and leave-in" to my habitica, but in the habits section not the dailies. I want to be able to see how many time I've done it in a month, but not be punished when I forget! Since I just started again yesterday, I've got 2 days down Let's see how many I finish with, I suppose! 17 would be every day for the rest of May, if I'm counting correctly.

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    13/37/40
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by -Aithne- View Post
    My short term goal is to learn new bun styles…and not forget them!
    I'll join you in this goal! My current go-to bun is a LWB but it's starting to pull at the same bits of hair every day and I'd like to switch it up.