Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for those who oil their hair AND don't use commercial shampoo

Length
    Pixie/CBL/MTL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Default Re: Question for those who oil their hair AND don't use commercial shampoo

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Your hair is beautiful in both pictures And for more defined curls. Have you tried to plop your hair?
    You know, I haven't actually tried plopping. I assumed (based on who I saw having success with it) that it was utilized more often by people who have a looser curl pattern than I do. But maybe I could give it a try! Thanks

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Question for those who oil their hair AND don't use commercial shampoo

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus View Post
    You know, I haven't actually tried plopping. I assumed (based on who I saw having success with it) that it was utilized more often by people who have a looser curl pattern than I do. But maybe I could give it a try! Thanks
    Since my hair is only 2b and I haven't tried it, I can't say anything from personal experiences. But I've seen people with tighter curls do it and it doesn't damage your hair, so it at least won't hurt to try it

Be nice or I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/CBL/MTL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Since my hair is only 2b and I haven't tried it, I can't say anything from personal experiences. But I've seen people with tighter curls do it and it doesn't damage your hair, so it at least won't hurt to try it
    I tried it and I think it actually does work for me pretty well! Thanks for the suggestion

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus View Post
    I tried it and I think it actually does work for me pretty well! Thanks for the suggestion
    That's great!

Be nice or I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights