2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Extra buttons?

All the pudding for Neko!

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Hey, while we're talking about buttons (or pudding...!), is there any way to make the smiley list show up in a standard order? It's so frustrating having to scroll through the entire thing every time to find the one you know exists but can't remember, because it moves any time you need it. I have a suspicion it already is "standard" by most-used forum-wide or something, but that's so similar to random for each of us individually.

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Hmmm I've never played with the smileys list!

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by shelomit View Post
    All the pudding for Neko!
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by SparrowWings View Post
    Hey, while we're talking about buttons (or pudding...!), is there any way to make the smiley list show up in a standard order? It's so frustrating having to scroll through the entire thing every time to find the one you know exists but can't remember, because it moves any time you need it. I have a suspicion it already is "standard" by most-used forum-wide or something, but that's so similar to random for each of us individually.
    This does frustrate me too. I try to use the 'Find in Page' to search for the one I want if I have an idea of what it's called, but very often I haven't remembered properly or I want one that I've never used before so have no idea what it's called, it's just a faint memory of having scrolled past it!
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    This does frustrate me too. I try to use the 'Find in Page' to search for the one I want if I have an idea of what it's called, but very often I haven't remembered properly or I want one that I've never used before so have no idea what it's called, it's just a faint memory of having scrolled past it!
    Yup. Or the especially fun "I know it was this, why can't I find it?! ...Oh. Because it was that slightly different other one." At least it's a minor issue in the grand scheme of life, but if if's fixable, I'd sure be happy!

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???