View Poll Results: Has your goal length changed? (MARK TWO CHOICES)

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • My goal length has not changed

44 37.61%
  • My goal length is now longer

25 21.37%
  • My goal length is now shorter

9 7.69%
  • I am new to LHC and have not previously had a goal length

4 3.42%
  • I have reached my goal length

9 7.69%
  • I am still growing toward my goal length

59 50.43%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go longer

15 12.82%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go shorter

8 6.84%
  • I have no goal

9 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2022 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Length
    33/45/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Default Re: 2022 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Said I’d maintain at classic this year and definitely not grow past ftl but here i am at mid thigh considering knee 🤣

Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Default Re: 2022 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

I got to BSL and now I'm going for waist. Once I hit waist then I'll probably want hip/tailbone though!
    Lady Kaname, Daywalker of the Chaos Realm in the Order of the Long Hair Knights

Length
    SL/CL/FTL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

My goal keeps getting longer as I reach previous goals and decide to keep going. I started a few years ago wanting healthy hip, then tailbone, then classic, then a little past classic, and now fingertip - knee. It will take a year or two to hit fingertip and then at least one more year for knee though so at this point I'm in for the long haul with probable stops to thicken my ends.

SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ WL ~ HL~ BCL ~ TBL ~ CL ~ FTL ~ KL

Length
    CBL/WAIST/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

My goal was TBL and still is TBL, I predict I'll hit it by late this year/ early next year so I guess I'll regroup then
    My hair is living it's own life it doesn't need me to worry about it . Waist(28"), 29", 30", 31", HIP!(32").

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

The actual goal has not changed. But I am taking a break from growing, to thicken up my ends for a while.

Be nice or I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

My goal hasn't changed, still growing to mid back.
    Once I get there - and if my hair looks ok at this length- then maybe I'll consider growing to waist. But nothing set in stone yet
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

My goal is to hit armpit length this year, maybe longer?I am not sure how long it will take!

No changes to my goal, I would want to go knee length, now I am at waist length. Would try to reach hips by the end of this year at least.
    RD

I hit my goal of classic last year, and then in a fit of impulse last weekend decided to chop off 30 cm...

Now I'm at that stage where I'm glad my new waist length hair is much easier to wash and dry and mourning the loss of classic length hair that could do complicated buns without any ends sticking out. My new hemline, while much thicker and shinier, makes it hard to tuck under buns when previously I could rely on the taper to help. So...pretty conflicted, but I'm sure that getting a few new shorter hairtoys will make it feel better again!

Length
    20/47/60
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

I've been wanting to try for knee for many years (decades) now and this will probably be the time I do it, if my hair will reach that. But I think after that I'll trim back to maintain where I am now at fingertip, simply because fine hair longer than your arm gets increasingly unwieldy!

So still growing, and maybe by next year I'll be there. If not, then in 2024.
    Mid-thigh madness on my way to knowing knee!
    📸 Hairstagram