View Poll Results: What is your goal length?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shoulder

1 0.80%
  • APL

0 0%
  • BSL/MBL

4 3.20%
  • Waist

20 16.00%
  • Hip/Tailbone

24 19.20%
  • Classic

33 26.40%
  • Mid thigh

19 15.20%
  • Knee

9 7.20%
  • Knee +

9 7.20%
  • Terminal

6 4.80%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2022 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 2: What Is Your Goal Length?

Length
    SL/CL/FTL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: 2022 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 2: What Is Your Goal Length?

My goal is tentatively mid-thigh. At this point I'm tempted to make it knee but I want to see how I feel about fingertip length. I feel like it could be a big difference especially since I have periodic bouts of depression that impact my energy for hair care. I should reach it at the end of this year or early next year.

SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ WL ~ HL~ BCL ~ TBL ~ CL ~ FTL ~ KL

Length
    Bald/Ugly/BCL

I already voted MTL but I'm thinking maybe I need to be semi realistic ( for me) and aim for hip z oh well that will be a problem for next year's poll
    Last edited by Bat; January 14th, 2022 at 08:43 AM.

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/44"/47"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I chose mid-thigh, even though it's technically a couple inches longer than FTL on me (I may not be tall, but i'm still mostly leg lol). But if I hit FTL there's a small chance I'll want to keep going

SL~~~CBL~~~APL~~~BSL~~~WL~~~Hip~~~BCL~~~TBL~~~Classic~~~FTL
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

I decided, even though it may seem longer it is actually my goal length. MTL, I am currently at FTL. Hopefully my terminal length allows it, would like my hair just a little passed mid thigh but not at knee length. I think that length would suit me just fine!

Length
    ear/chin/tbl
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I have a long way to go hitting classic ever since I've been keeping my hair cut to chin. I've hit shoulder, now.
    Shoulder BSL Waist Hip TB Classic

Length
    BSL/Waist/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I'm almost at hip length, and I want classic length. I've never had it past hip before, so I wanna experience that, and see if I enjoy that length.My hair has grown 7,5 cm this last half year, and I haven't even factored in the trim I did in October (although that can't have been more than 2 cm, more like 1 cm). I think I'll get there sooner than I ever thought!
    Chin APL BSL MBL WL​ HL TBL CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/WL-HL/CL
    Type
    1b/M/iii

I'm currently at hip length, and for the longest time I dreamed of tailbone length hair. But then I saw a picture of a girl with beautiful classic length hair and changed my mind. Like Mariekeeee14, I've never had my hair past hip/BCL, and want to see how I feel once my hair gets to classic. I think I'll love it! But if I don't, I'll probably cut it back to tailbone.

Length
    32/42/44
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Still working on a healthier classic. I expect this is me for the long-term now. Happy growing everyone

Grew from shoulder to thumb length in 7 years without trims. Now maintaining.
    There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very, very good. But when she was bad she was horrid.