Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many bottles of shampoo and conditioner do you currently have in your shower?

Length
    Chin/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default How many bottles of shampoo and conditioner do you currently have in your shower?

Because I was wondering if I'm the only person out of control.

For me, it's 4 in the shower and 2 more sets in the storage closet. I can't stop trying new things and I impulse buy...
    Last edited by Death-Within-Me; December 29th, 2021 at 01:00 PM.
    🥥Hair Instagram🌴🔆🌙 My Tolkien Stories 🌙
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/a12d16644f64c9c3e01fdb08f4817d2f/c137a4895c7bd7c2-2c/s2048x3072/945be3b2e77290c5627e8c2cd1dca113b0a804bb.jpg

Length
    Shave/21/29
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: How many bottles of shampoo and conditioner do you currently have in your shower?

Zero!
    I use herbs and oils.
    I may get some conditioner at some point though!

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/Waist/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: How many bottles of shampoo and conditioner do you currently have in your shower?

Four shampoos and two conditioners but they're not all mine! Six people live here so that number could be much higher.
    Hair is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    My not-usually-hair-related blog is at www.thecoffeelessmom.wordpress.com

Length
    32/38.5/44
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

In my bathroom which I share with my siblings there is two shampoos and three conditioners. There is an emergency extra shampoo and two conditioners in the closet. But one of those was an accidental purchase, and also I live with five people, so it’s not that extreme.

Length
    11/23/30
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Oh God... only in my bathroom I have 11 opened bottles. I have a few more in a shelf, unopened...

Length
    11/23/30
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

I think I am the one out of control. But I try my best to use up products in the order of buying, so at least they won't expire and I'll finish them up.

Length
    1/26.5/34
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by olivetime View Post
    Zero!
    I use herbs and oils.
    I may get some conditioner at some point though!
    I have just one, recently purchased bottle of conditioner. I too, usually only use herbs and oils.

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

8 shampoos and three conditioner. I mostly rotate between just 3 of the shampoos and I'm not currently using conditioner.
    I really should put the extra bottles away lol

Two shampoos and one tub of conditioner. But don't worry, I own way more products than that - they're just crammed into the bathroom cabinet because I don't have that much space at the edge of our tub.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I think I have about 500; no joke. I mean, I this year, bought 56 of my favorite can't get it anywhere anymore here conditioner (Herbal Essences Hello Hydration), at less than €1 a pop, and so I have as much in stock, and then some, so 500 is about right, 400 to 500. Yep; and they all get their turn, because it's FIFO (first in first out).

Yes, there are people on here with backstashes. Ylva comes to mind. Ylva, where are you?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)