Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: How many bottles of shampoo and conditioner do you currently have in your shower?

Length
    29"/34/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: How many bottles of shampoo and conditioner do you currently have in your shower?

Currently two conditioners and pen shampoo. I do have a couple others in the cupboard but I'm really committed to my Down Under conditioner so I don't get much else except cheap Suave for hennaing. I do have a bottle of Mane n' Tail in the shower for my ends and a hair mask. I don't count it as a conditioner though.

Length
    40/40/72
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: How many bottles of shampoo and conditioner do you currently have in your shower?

In my shower, I've got 4 shampoos (wow! I didn't know I had that many!) and 2 conditioners.

One is a dandruff shampoo, one is the purple Ogx (biotin or something...I'm too lazy to get up to check), a bottle of Garnier Fructis Grow Strong, and Desert Essence.
    I have the Desert Essence's matching conditioner, and a dandruff conditioner.

There's more all over the house. I don't waste what I don't like for my hair, though. Shampoo is soap. I've done my dishes with shampoo I didn't like, and it's a very good cleanser for hand washables. (I don't dare use it in the washer.) If I have conditioner I don't like for my hair, I'll use it instead of shaving gel or something.

If you're curious, Hair Food Clarifying Conditioner is incredible as a shave cream!

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

I own two bottles of shampoo, one bottle of conditioner and one tub of garnier hair food

All of them i am about to finnish except the clarifying shampoo which i don't use too often.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    Your dad is SO cute. My dad has completely given up on me overfilling the bathroom with my hair products lol.
    He even keeps a lookout for any new interesting hair products for me whenever he's at Costco~
    I'll tell him. No, seriously. He always asks me for stuff, because he knows I "keep track" and keep it stocked. If he has a shortage of something, which God forbid, I am so "on it". LOL I don't want my folks to be short something in their old age. They have worked long and hard and deserve the little pampering they get. I am the same with all my mom's little products that she has. I often buy 2s or 3s of things and keep it aside for mom, just because I know she would not buy it for herself, and she would like it. She won't buy it, but won't say no when I say, "here mom, take this, I have something for you you could use". Gotta know your audience.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Hip/CL+/Lazy
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jel View Post

How do you make your hair mask, please? Do you already have a thread about it?
    HmmmÖI remember posting a pic about it some time back, but Iím not sure if I added a recipe. Iím still playing with my recipe, but when I find the original website that inspired me, Iíll start a thread in the other sub forum.
    Letting my hair do whatever it wants to do!

Length
    Chin/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Omg, too many 8 shampoos… 6 conditioners… 3 in shower hair masks… 1 acv scalp scrub… I have a problem, and will be cleaning out my shower this weekend

Length
    CBL/WL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    Omg this is why I always try to get the smallest sizes I can find. You're a trooper since I don't have the patience lol.
    Oh I loooove big sizes. The regular sizes give me anxiety... Which it shouldn't because my hair is not that long anymore but still. XD
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (04.03.22) | Waist (28.06.22) | Hip

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

One shampoo and 2 conditioners for my hair, and a different shampoo for my husband and sons.
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")~TBL(34")

Length
    27.5"/39"/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

I only buy what is going directly into rotation, unless it’s a rebuy. Also one other person in my house uses hair washing stuff. We have 4 shampoos and 3 conditioners right now.
    At my goal length of Classic after 2.5 years here at the LHC.
    (still growing though lol)

Length
    25/27/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii/iii

This thread is too funny to read through! I had so many bottles in my tiny shower stall, my partner added a rack just for all my crap. I figured out a more simple system now, so I have 1 clarifying shampoo bottle, 1 deep conditioner bottle, & 1 silicone containing conditioner bottle. However, I found I can get away with more options to play around with bars as they take up less space, so I also have 2 shampoo bars and 3 conditioner bars.

Over the summer I put it all in a bin out of sight & used garnier 3-in-1 avocado hair mask and love and beauty 2-in-1 shampoo bar and that was it. The garnier smells are too strong & it got to me, but I liked the simplicity of the routine and lack of shower clutter if only I could stick to it.