Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Help Please? Why Hasn't My Hair Grown?

Where the eagle and the raven fly free.........
    Length
    MBL/Waist/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: Help Please? Why Hasn't My Hair Grown?

Hey! So I think it's the chemical treatments for you. I get my hair bleached every 3-4 months and I went from a TBL terminal length to a waist terminal length (a sacrifice I'm willing to make for now, to have light hair).

Like you, I have a lot of friends who can grow their bleached hair to their hips or longer (with it still being thick and healthy at the ends), but I'm unfortunately not blessed with hair that can withstand the brutality of chemical processing. So yeah I'd strongly suggest taking more heed to what everyone is saying here instead of just brushing everyone off and being defensive. Remember, this isn't unsolicited advice - you literally started this thread asking for help!

@veerexx
    hair thickness: 3.35" (8.5 cm) | length: 41" (104 cm)
    Lady Flidais, Guardian of the Woodland Creatures in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Ha Ha, I got some news to share with you all...
    Since my last haircut 6 or 7 months ago my hair have grown back to APL+! And, it going to grow a lot longer I know and feel. So, I don't want to hear anymore bickering and arguing. I've changed my washing routine to shampooing and conditioning it once or twice a week for the winter months, and that's how often I use heat. My hair behaves much better when I use a little heat for just 5-15 minutes. I deep condition every time I wash. So, that means I deep condition once or twice a week. I also use hair masks as well. I have a good feeling that by spring of this year I will either be at MBL or BSL. So,I really appreciate yall's help since I asked for it and that's that....Ha!
    Last edited by Dark40; January 6th, 2022 at 04:24 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a statement.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Ha Ha, I got some news to share with you all...
    Since my last haircut 6 or 7 months ago my hair have grown back to APL+! And, it going to grow a lot longer I know and feel. So, I don't want to hear anymore bickering and arguing. I've changed my washing routine to shampooing and conditioning it once or twice a week for the winter months, and that's how often I use heat. My hair behaves much better when I use a little heat for just 5-15 minutes. I deep condition every time I wash. So, that means I deep condition once or twice a week. I also use hair masks as well. I have a good feeling that by spring of this year I will either be at MBL or BSL. So,I really appreciate yall's help since I asked for it and that's that....Ha!
    Honestly, hate to bring it to you, but it's not a contest.

Hope you can beat the odds this time. We'll have to see.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Honestly, hate to bring it to you, but it's not a contest.

Hope you can beat the odds this time. We'll have to see.
    Yeah, I see that it's not a contest.
    I also hope I can beat the odds this time too. Yeah, we'll have to see is true.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)