Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

  1. #21
    lady daydream ✧ lapis_lazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    north
    Posts
    2,620
    Length
    BSL/calf/floor
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

    Default Re: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

    Could you screenshot it and try to upload that? I used to do that to easily erase metadata and ensure a new "clean" file. Or maybe download the picture from the hosting site and upload that file? Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is that it's related to dimensions or size, but apparently not...
    ankle by Yule 2021

  2. #22
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    SW Coast of Finland
    Posts
    8,702
    Length
    Hip/CL+/Metal
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Could you screenshot it and try to upload that? I used to do that to easily erase metadata and ensure a new "clean" file. Or maybe download the picture from the hosting site and upload that file? Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is that it's related to dimensions or size, but apparently not...
    Unbelievably enough, neither of these works for this photo!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


  3. #23
    lady daydream ✧ lapis_lazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    north
    Posts
    2,620
    Length
    BSL/calf/floor
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

    Default Re: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Unbelievably enough, neither of these works for this photo!
    Wow...this image is too powerful!
    ankle by Yule 2021

  4. #24
    Member SparrowWings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    909
    Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

    Default Re: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

    Is there some sort of PG-13 content filter on the image uploader, and it finds that one picture suspicious somehow?! That's crazy for it to have so much trouble with only one image!

    Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???

  5. #25
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    SW Coast of Finland
    Posts
    8,702
    Length
    Hip/CL+/Metal
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Wow...this image is too powerful!


    Quote Originally Posted by SparrowWings View Post
    Is there some sort of PG-13 content filter on the image uploader, and it finds that one picture suspicious somehow?! That's crazy for it to have so much trouble with only one image!
    I seriously doubt it, but someone else would have to confirm!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


  6. #26
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    62,129
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

    Ylva, what does the rest of the mod & admin team say? Have you presented it there?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  7. #27
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    SW Coast of Finland
    Posts
    8,702
    Length
    Hip/CL+/Metal
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Ylva, what does the rest of the mod & admin team say? Have you presented it there?
    I have not, but I will shout out for some help now.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.


  8. #28
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    62,129
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: Does photo uploading work for others right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    I have not, but I will shout out for some help now.
    Yes, girl, I thought I'd ask because you have been for a while now, without any response.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •