Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 171

Thread: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

  1. #61
    Member shelomit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,045
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    It was a near thing, guys--I almost wound up inheriting my girlfriend's mother's slot at the salon when she couldn't keep it ( ; But travel plans did not allow, so I guess I'm finishing the challenge strong regardless!

  2. #62
    local angel 😇 Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,751
    Length
    CBL/HL+/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    2 inches away from BCL!
    Motivates me to really keep away from the scissors!
    📎 Heat-free straightening tutorial

    CBL → APL → MBL → WL → HL+ → TBL

  3. #63
    Gothic Bat Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Unknown
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,186
    Length
    Bald/Spix/????

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    Ok I'm going to do it I don't think 2-3 inches should put me too much into awkward stage and if I get urges to cut I'll maintain my shaved sides instead.
    Plus I have 1 month and a few days to get back to were I was before I reshaved in April so if I can make it even to September I'll consider it success

  4. #64
    Prairie Pintsize Shorty89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,980
    Length
    29"/34/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Ok I'm going to do it I don't think 2-3 inches should put me too much into awkward stage and if I get urges to cut I'll maintain my shaved sides instead.
    Plus I have 1 month and a few days to get back to were I was before I reshaved in April so if I can make it even to September I'll consider it success
    Dang it, Bat. You're enabling me! I'm in too.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

  5. #65
    Member momof3mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    471
    Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    I'm seeing people at work with crazier looking hair than mine in different stages of grow out. I talked to a couple of the guys and one Woman on break and they don't mind that we're corporate so I guess I'm going to do this challenge after all. The woman just told me that headbands and hairspray are getting her through her grow out, the guys were like "We're supposed to look professional?" while grinning. Anyway, I spoke to my manager who says she just wants us there working, she doesn't care what we look like.

  6. #66
    Gothic Bat Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Unknown
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,186
    Length
    Bald/Spix/????

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    Dang it, Bat. You're enabling me! I'm in too.
    bwahahah strikes evil pose

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    I'm seeing people at work with crazier looking hair than mine in different stages of grow out. I talked to a couple of the guys and one Woman on break and they don't mind that we're corporate so I guess I'm going to do this challenge after all. The woman just told me that headbands and hairspray are getting her through her grow out, the guys were like "We're supposed to look professional?" while grinning. Anyway, I spoke to my manager who says she just wants us there working, she doesn't care what we look like.
    do it, join me. we have to keep each other accountable
    Last Buzz/Trim July 10th 2022
    Bald|Buzz|Short Pixie|Long Pixie|Chin|Neck|Shoulder|CBL....
    No Trims July10th-December 30th

  7. #67
    Gothic Bat Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Unknown
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,186
    Length
    Bald/Spix/????

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    I know its a few days early but here is a starting photo on freshly dyed hair again, unless I dye it black I won't dye it anymore my hairs pasted its limit with bleach and stripping.



    also what would you all consider this length Buzz, shorn or pixie?
    Last edited by Bat; June 29th, 2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Added in the side view too incase I decide to let my sides grow out
    Last Buzz/Trim July 10th 2022
    Bald|Buzz|Short Pixie|Long Pixie|Chin|Neck|Shoulder|CBL....
    No Trims July10th-December 30th

  8. #68
    Member Zesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,851
    Length
    CBL/FTL/KL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    Bat, it's longer than a buzz IMO. I'm not quite clear on what "shorn" entails but depending on the front it could be called a pixie? I think it's up to you though.

  9. #69
    floating waves baanoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,960
    Length
    chin/bcl/tbl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    I think I would class it as a pixie, Bat. Love your new color!
    artist, lover, general mystic ☽︎ gently growing towards tbl

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    39
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

    Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I know its a few days early but here is a starting photo on freshly dyed hair again, unless I dye it black I won't dye it anymore my hairs pasted its limit with bleach and stripping.




    also what would you all consider this length Buzz, shorn or pixie?
    Your colour right now is FANTASTIC!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •