Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Default Re: No trimming 2022! Second half only!

Im glad my mother doesn't care how long I have my hair she had more issues about me shaving my eyebrows off over a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Im glad my mother doesn't care how long I have my hair she had more issues about me shaving my eyebrows off over a year ago
    That's funny 😁

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

Aurora Angel and shelomit, thank you. I'm so glad to be on LHC.

The thing is, my mom and I have a very good relationship, but she's always trying to control me, and she sees every one of my “defects” as a point off from my marriageability. This is getting more than just a bit annoying.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; August 18th, 2022 at 08:37 AM.
    95cm 1b/C/10cm Fingercomb/Bun-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][My Hair Story][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][LWB Variations]

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by wo View Post
    That's funny 😁
    She's weird lmao

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I'm out! I think I'll be microtrimming the rest of the year to get my hair in better condition. I had mine thinned and chipped into to get rid of some bulk and Dead ends it's not shorter just more tidy

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    You can DM me for my discord or insta account if you want someone to talk to!
    Thank you so much! If I ever feel like doing something drastic to my hair, I'll call for help .

No trimming - July August September
    Starting point: 60 cm/23.6 in

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    I’m willing my racers to go to classic by the end of this year, basically it’s a more sophisticated way of saying I hope my hair gets stuck in my butt crack when I shower lol.

Oh please let me sit on my hair!
    OMG, my hair ends actually got stuck between my crack last night, and not just when they were wet and stretched in the shower, but dry and slightly wavy, tears of joy.

I’m probably 2cm away from sitting on my hair now.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

OMG, my hair ends actually got stuck between my crack last night, and not just when they were wet and stretched in the shower, but dry and slightly wavy, tears of joy.

Congrats on bcl then? 😂

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

I’m willing my racers to go to classic by the end of this year, basically it’s a more sophisticated way of saying I hope my hair gets stuck in my butt crack when I shower lol.

Oh please let me sit on my hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Congrats on bcl then? ��
    lol Yes.
    I think apart from height, each person’s body type may determine the length of certain milestones.
    I have a long torso and short legs, so it took me quite a while to go from waist to TBL.
    For me, there’s no big difference between TBL and BCL, actually BCL comes quicker than TBL, as it’s a crack and you can go shallow or deep, but tailbone is more of a specific point. I actually tested this by feeling around my coccyx, and yes, my longest racers are there.
    But when I sit upright, my hair still doesn’t touch the chair, unless I tilt my head or spine backward, of course.
    The way I want to sit on my hair is so specific, like a movie sequence: I am sitting down playing with my phone or playing the piano, so my head is bent and my back is in a hunch, and when I try to move, I accidentally find out I am sitting on my hair, not just the ends lol.

I am working out so hard every day with a protein heavy diet, well, 60 minutes a day and six days a week because I have a cheat day for recovery. So far I have lost 6kg over the span of 50 days. The exercise boosts my overall health and metabolism, and so I actually feel my hair grow quicker and shed less. I also focus a lot on my glute, and that’s why I do a lot of bridges, lunges, plies, attitudes, and arabesques. All these to LIFT my booty (after 5 hospitalizations with a pretty sedentary lifestyle, my butt had become so pathetically saggy T.T), this way I can make my hair ends reach classic faster with my perkier ass.
    I am also training for a slimmer waist and leaner arms, because this way, when my hair is down, it will look more voluminous and thicker. It’s all about the comparisons. LOL

Also it’s quite nice to focus on something beneficial and not hair-related, though its end result is still somehow hair-related.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; August 22nd, 2022 at 08:38 AM.

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./60"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

lol Yes.
    I think apart from height, each person’s body type may determine the length of certain milestones.
    I have a long torso and short legs, so it took me quite a while to go from waist to TBL.
    For me, there’s no big difference between TBL and BCL, actually BCL comes quicker than TBL, as it’s a crack and you can go shallow or deep, but tailbone is more of a specific point. I actually tested this by feeling around my coccyx, and yes, my longest racers are there.
    But when I sit upright, my hair still doesn’t touch the chair, unless I tilt my head or spine backward, of course.
    The way I want to sit on my hair is so specific, like a movie sequence: I am sitting down playing with my phone or playing the piano, so my head is bent and my back is in a hunch, and when I try to move, I accidentally find out I am sitting on my hair, not just the ends lol.

I am working out so hard every day with a protein heavy diet, well, 60 minutes a day and six days a week because I have a cheat day for recovery. So far I have lost 6kg over the span of 50 days. The exercise boosts my overall health and metabolism, and so I actually feel my hair grow quicker and shed less. I also focus a lot on my glute, and that’s why I do a lot of bridges, lunges, plies, attitudes, and arabesques. All these to LIFT my booty (after 5 hospitalizations with a pretty sedentary lifestyle, my butt had become so pathetically saggy T.T), this way I can make my hair ends reach classic faster with my perkier ass.
    I am also training for a slimmer waist and leaner arms, because this way, when my hair is down, it will look more voluminous and thicker. It’s all about the comparisons. LOL

Also it’s quite nice to focus on something beneficial and not hair-related, though its end result is still somehow hair-related.
    It's all hair related. You are hair's only way to make more of itself.
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > ???