Thread: Umberto Giannini curl products - free to a good home (you pay postage)

Length
    CBL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Default Umberto Giannini curl products - free to a good home (you pay postage)

A few weeks ago I bought two curl gels and a mousse to try out curly girl styling, but decided this styling method is not for me. The products, however, seem great, and I'd hate for them to go to waste! Therefore I'm happy to send them to anyone willing to pay the postage.

I'm in the UK and the Royal Mail Second Class postage will be about 3.20 if you're also in the UK. Happy to calculate postage for other locations.

Umberto Giannini Boho Beach Jelly
    Umberto Giannini Curl Whip
    Umberto Giannini Curl Jelly

I've used the mousse and the Curl Jelly once each, and the products are otherwise unused.
    Images in old threads not showing up? Try the image fixer browser extension.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Umberto Giannini curl products - free to a good home (you pay postage)

You know? I doubt these are the kinds of products that are ideal for trying curly or wavy styling.

All you need is a regular leave-in, or use a bit of your rinse-out conditioner on the very ends, a small coin size, spread over palms, scrunch that in. Then get an even smaller amount of gel, scrunch that in. That's it. A lot of issues come from 1/ the wrong products 2/ too much product.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    CBL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Default Re: Umberto Giannini curl products - free to a good home (you pay postage)

lapushka, I think you're right. I tried to run before I could walk by going straight to gels and mousses and skipping the thing that will probably benefit my hair the most - leave-ins! I'm experimenting with leave-ins now.

These Umberto Giannini products would be great for someone who knows they like curly or wavy styling and wants a bit of fun and luxury with the nice packaging and scents.
    Images in old threads not showing up? Try the image fixer browser extension.