Thread: Shipping

Crotchety Pastry GrowlingCupcake's Avatar
    Length
    15/21.5/???
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Shipping

What's the best way to ship hair toys? I'm trying to find a cost effective method because right now, I only have the $7 priority boxes.

I'm in the US, and would like to know for both domestic, and international.
    Big chop - 18th August 2021
    SL/15 - CLB/17 - APL/21 - MBL/26 - WL/30 - HL/32 - BCL/36 - TBL/40 - CL/45
    Measuring unstretched because flexibility is dumb.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Shipping

I found that wrapping the stick/fork in bubble wrap and folding that into a triangle of reused sturdy cardboard taped closed securely so nothing inside could wiggle was quite protective enough to use an unpadded envelope. If you have enough cardboard laying around it is fairly easy to make a smaller box. Wrapped in a cut up brown paper bag and taped well it passes UPSP muster. Domestic shipping currently runs from around 4.50 to $6 depending on the destination. I don’t know what the current international rates ar but last time I shipped it was around $16.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: Shipping

First class shipping for US and overseas is the best option and if you use PayPal or pirate ship you can get like $.50 knocked off of the shipping label cost.
    I found personally that even packaging well no hair toy exceeds 8 ounces unless you’re selling like 10 of them so for domestic 1- 4 ounces is about $3.50 5-8 is something like $4.50
    And then international first class shipping package is anything up to 8 ounces is anywhere between $14 and 18Depending on the country