Pearlized Burgundy
    Silver Strike
    Blush
    Guava Pink
    Opal
    Lavender
    Matte Silver Border
    Silver Iceberg Blue Lotus

Try me on similar colors because I may have forgotten some. I like light pinks, light blues, teals, lavenders, light neutrals, and cool browns.

US shipping is $4 for the Ficcares and $8 for the Kent brush. Please message me about international shipping.

Kent LC4 BNIB ($65)

Medium Alba Ficcarisimo ($40)

Medium Opal Silky Maximas TRADED

Last edited by Gem; July 25th, 2021 at 07:14 AM.

Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: FSOT Ficcare, Kent

I've got a large honey marble with gold border that I'd be interested in trading for the opal silky, and also a large two tone lavender lotus on silver if you'd prefer that. PMing you!

edit: oh, darn, I misread the title and thought you were saying you were in Kent, UK. Never mind, will completely understand if you'd prefer to find a trade within the USA!

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Epic
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    I've got a large honey marble with gold border that I'd be interested in trading for the opal silky, and also a large two tone lavender lotus on silver if you'd prefer that. PMing you!

edit: oh, darn, I misread the title and thought you were saying you were in Kent, UK. Never mind, will completely understand if you'd prefer to find a trade within the USA!
    I'd love the lavender lotus! PM'ing you.

Stevy, if you're looking to sell your large border HM, or any other large old collection clips, I'd be interested! I've been studying for a big exam all summer and I missed your post last month about your large diamond and NB mod. I would have absolutely loved to buy either/both of those. They were gorgeous!

Gem, I'm sorry I don't have any of those colors you're looking for! But there is a large new collection pink primavera for a decent price on Jojolia! There is also a large old collection two-tone pink lotus!

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Epic
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by primadonnamuch View Post
    Gem, I'm sorry I don't have any of those colors you're looking for! But there is a large new collection pink primavera for a decent price on Jojolia! There is also a large old collection two-tone pink lotus!
    Thanks! I may look into that once I'm sure that larges work for me.

Type
    1b/F/ii

Your inbox is full, but the opal has arrived safely - thank you! It is almost exactly the same colour as a new collection agave I bought directly from Ficcare, so they go very well together.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Epic
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Stevy View Post
    Your inbox is full, but the opal has arrived safely - thank you! It is almost exactly the same colour as a new collection agave I bought directly from Ficcare, so they go very well together.
    I am so happy to hear that! Also, I'm glad to know that the Agave is similar. I was thinking about picking one up to avoid accidentally getting an Opal that is too turquoise.

Thanks for the heads-up about my inbox so I can clear it out a bit.