Thread: Who Uses Nexus Clean and Pure

Length
    21/12/38
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Who Uses Nexus Clean and Pure

Just been using the shampoo and conditiner and twice a month the scalp scrub. For no silicones or bad stuff> The scalp scrub amazing the poo twice as good and the conditioner which is light and good and moisture level awesome. I switched after a year of shedding, and had to go to a dermatoligist for the shedding. the thinning was so bad and the lady who cuts me hair comments on of thin it was ..

so thought hmm maybe its my poo and condish, even thought my henna was causing this. so stumbled on to the new nexus clean and pure, after 6 months im slowly making my hair back.. happy dance
    Lady Abnoba, Protectress of the Glades and Springs in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/APL/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Who Uses Nexus Clean and Pure

I've used Nexxus Keraphix shampoo and conditioner before and that was the only thing I would use for a very long time because my hair loved it, it does have silicones in it though but I don't find any harm in them. The Nexxus keraphix mask works great too, might be the best thing I've ever used on my hair, just wished it was sold in a tub instead of single 1 oz packages

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Who Uses Nexus Clean and Pure

I was using the shampoo for a while and quite liked it. But after a while it seemed to build up and not cleanse enough for me.