Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server Not available

Default Re: Server Not available

I couldn't access the site all day due to this problem. It's starting to get kind of annoying if I'm being honest.

Length
    ./53/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

It's weird that it's not a blanket outage for everyone. I've noticed that with subscriptions. I still seem to see new posts but I just can't reply. Seems to be behaving today though . Knocking wood ...
    scalp > SL > MBL > WL > TBL > FTL > LHC > ???

Length
    29"/34/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Time for us to pay up for a new, better server? Or some cleaners to clear out the hairballs?
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

I've definitely noticed this for the past several weeks as well. It started out usually just being a problem during my morning wake-up check, then switched to midafternoon, then was both morning and afternoon, then morning and evening, then the past few days have just been erratic but frequent. I recall there being something about the mods blocking problematic IP ranges for past issues. Is this another case where the ranges need to be tracked down and blocked?

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Just saying I get this message all the time as well. I tend to lurk and read through threads, so I log on at pretty erratic times. I think it's worse during the week in the afternoons for me. Could it be bots? Like, if anyone else has instagram, and you go in the comments section, it's full of nonsensical bait messages? I don't know how that would affect a forum like this though.

Length
    BSL/Waist/Hip
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

This happened to me multiple times today. I wonder if the actual servers are malfunctioning rather than this being just a fluke? Who knows...
    "But if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering." - 1 Corinthians 11:15
    BSL-->Midback Length-->(nearly) Hip--->Hip with even hem--->Classic