Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Site problem?

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: Site problem?

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryours View Post
    I checked that same page (forums.longhaircommunity.com) and found "It's just me". That domain responded to ping so forum wasn't "down" in the classical sense, just wasn't accessible by me so ...
    Yeah, I tried 4 different sites of that kind, 2 told it was just me, 2 told it was the LHC. But a little less than a four years I should be used to. But it was down several days, seriously, it was really annoying. And no information available anywhere, I don't know anyone and don't use Facebook. Huh.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Lover of Rainbows & Curls Quixii's Avatar
    Length
    0?/knee+/knee
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

Does LHC need more donations to keep it up?
    Knee+ length! Lady Gelôs, Keeper of the Silken Aulaeum in the Order of the Long Haired Knights <3

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

When I noticed a couple days ago, I immediately mailed the LHC staff account at gmail. I hope that helped somewhat, but they probably already knew by then. I was questioning, is this the site, or is it me? I did not think it was me, though, because they are really polite in letting you know you have crossed a line! They don't suddenly (unless a bot) pull the plug.

Also tried the e-mail on the suspended page, but (I thought as much) that came back unable to send.

People, get the LHC mod/admin account at gmail and put it in the contacts of your e-mail client. It is invaluable!

And about payments. I always pay my bills a couple days before their due date. Why pay early and have that money gone from your account too soon. But them not processing payments is totally on them! Don't know what did it this time, but hey... It's not the first time, so I wasn't actually totally panicking.

Glad (and *thank you*) we're back!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    When I noticed a couple days ago, I immediately mailed the LHC staff account at gmail. I hope that helped somewhat, but they probably already knew by then. I was questioning, is this the site, or is it me? I did not think it was me, though, because they are really polite in letting you know you have crossed a line! They don't suddenly (unless a bot) pull the plug.

Also tried the e-mail on the suspended page, but (I thought as much) that came back unable to send.

People, get the LHC mod/admin account at gmail and put it in the contacts of your e-mail client. It is invaluable!

And about payments. I always pay my bills a couple days before their due date. Why pay early and have that money gone from your account too soon. But them not processing payments is totally on them! Don't know what did it this time, but hey... It's not the first time, so I wasn't actually totally panicking.

Glad (and *thank you*) we're back!
    It made me think tho. If this site were to be shut down by owner, how in the world would we find each other? I have some people on social media, but most of you I don't. Also, it's not the same. Here we all chat, there you do it individually. I'm lurking lately due to broken computer, but it became morning routine, and I was shocked for a moment. First thing I did was message admin on instagram.
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    It made me think tho. If this site were to be shut down by owner, how in the world would we find each other? I have some people on social media, but most of you I don't. Also, it's not the same. Here we all chat, there you do it individually. I'm lurking lately due to broken computer, but it became morning routine, and I was shocked for a moment. First thing I did was message admin on instagram.
    There is the LHC official page on Facebook, if you're on there, might be worth wile to check that out. I checked it, even though no longer a FB member, and I could read a couple comments to... yes, confirm that it was the entire site, and not just me.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

A bunch of us posted what was up on Instagram #longhaircommunity. In addition to Facebook, there is the Discord group but you'd have to already have that info to access it.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

There is the LHC official page on Facebook, if you're on there, might be worth wile to check that out. I checked it, even though no longer a FB member, and I could read a couple comments to... yes, confirm that it was the entire site, and not just me.
    Oh, never occurred to me to search that. I found some page when I joined lhc. but it wasn't very active so I discarded it.
    Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    A bunch of us posted what was up on Instagram #longhaircommunity. In addition to Facebook, there is the Discord group but you'd have to already have that info to access it.
    Did you guys consider making an official LHC page on IG/FB? Like, an active one

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Oh, never occurred to me to search that. I found some page when I joined lhc. but it wasn't very active so I discarded it.

Did you guys consider making an official LHC page on IG/FB? Like, an active one
    There is one on FB already, I just told you!

IG, I don't know if that's official. I don't have IG. So, can't judge.

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

There is one on FB already, I just told you!

IG, I don't know if that's official. I don't have IG. So, can't judge.
    I already liked it, but last post is from 2016 that's what I mean...

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I already liked it, but last post is from 2016 that's what I mean...
    Ah yes, I thought that was my fault, though, due to me no longer being with FB. But it's easy to have in case things go wrong here, no?