Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Last edited by Sarah P; November 27th, 2021 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Removing Account

Account Closed by Member Request

I‘m almost out of my Total Repair 5 conditioner (maybe 1-2 uses left) and I really enjoyed it! Though it did kind of stop working as amazingly as it did when I first started using it but that is probably just due to my hair having gone without a cut for so long. I‘m also getting a little bit sick of the scent haha but I will most likely be repurchasing this one in the future!

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah P View Post
    Hey all! Lots of great product ideas on here -- thanks! I'm currently using L'Oréal Elseve Extraordinary Oil La Crème, Oil-in-Cream for Very Damaged Hair: https://imgur.com/gallery/u1YCdXi

I. Am. In. Love.

I never got into leave-ins because they typically weigh my hair down and make it look kind of gross, even in small amounts, but this one is great! 10/10 would recommend and purchase again. You think L'Oréal will pay me for this ad?

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...0&d=1637969072
    I've not seen this container before, but I'm very fond of a product by L'Oréal called the Oil-in-Cream, which comes in a 150 ml tube. It's probably my favourite leave-in cream at the moment! Very conditioning, yet light and difficult to overdo.

Last edited by Sarah P; November 27th, 2021 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Removing Account

Type
    3a/M/i/ii

Elvive 8 second wonder water. I love this stuff but one interesting thing about it is that it helps my hair shed. I know some people don’t like shedding but I would rather get it out finger combing than shed all over the place randomly 😂. It’s really the only way that finger combing works well for me.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    I also tried the Dreamlength shampoo because I got fed up with the tangling going on close to the scalp. I have been using conitioner with silicones for a while and I never have trouble detangling my lengths, so I decided I'd try a silicone containing shampoo. Afterwards brushing was a huge relief. After rinsing I was able to comb with my fingers from the scalp down without encountering any resistance. I hope this result will be repeatable.
    Just wanted to add to my earlier post, after a couple of uses my tangle problem seems to be a thing of the past. I can now comb from top to bottom without encountering tangles after a wash. I wish I had found my way back to silicones a bit earlier. I'm now using the Dreamlength shampoo and the Oil Majique Jojoba shampoo alternately.

Length
    CBL/WAIST/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

I've recently fell in love with their Extraordinary Clay conditioner! I've been avoiding cone free stuff thinking it wouldn't be slippery enough for me but this stuff is AMAZING at moisturizing and very slippery. Definitely one of my favorites of all time I'll be keeping a bottle of it around, I think I'll get the shampoo and mask soon too.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Solovey View Post
    I've recently fell in love with their Extraordinary Clay conditioner! I've been avoiding cone free stuff thinking it wouldn't be slippery enough for me but this stuff is AMAZING at moisturizing and very slippery. Definitely one of my favorites of all time I'll be keeping a bottle of it around, I think I'll get the shampoo and mask soon too.
    I haven't tried the clay conditioner yet, but I *looove* that shampoo. I have some in my stash, but other stuff to finish up first (don't I always LOL). If I get a chance for the conditioner one time, added to my list as of now; thanks for the recommendation.

The shampoo can potentially make me go a day longer without washing (and is not stripping to me at least, but my scalp is hardy). I never do, but my hair looks decent a little longer, there's that. Totally yes: try it!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    pixie/14/40^
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

I'm using the Dream Lengths line right now and I love how easy my hair is to detangle now. I was worried about the scent but it's not a super food vanilla scent so it's fine.
    "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will."

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Oh, I thank you so much starting this thread! Because, we really need it. About a couple of months ago I've finally tried the Loreal Dream Lengths Restoring Shampoo and Dream Lengths Conditioner. I have to say, I really love them both! I've also tried the Loreal Dream Lengths, "No Haircut Leave-in Cream," as well! And, I also love it too! Now, I've tried both the Dream Lengths shampoo and Conditioner within conjunction with my Kuul Reconstructor System, and my hair was very very happy! Every time I used these products my hair always came out very healthy-looking and shiny! These products are going to always be my go-tos.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)