Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    How is that one working for you? Does it give a lot of slip?
    It’s really nice so far Definitely a lot of slip for me. My ends have been feeling so soft and happy lately and my hair overall looks way glossier and prettier. Scent is pretty good too.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    It’s really nice so far Definitely a lot of slip for me. My ends have been feeling so soft and happy lately and my hair overall looks way glossier and prettier. Scent is pretty good too.
    Thanks for your answer. That sounds great. I'm currently testing myself through all the shampoos lol

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

So, I got weak again at the drugstore I got the Oil Magique Jojoba shampoo, mainly because it has almost the same ingrdients listed as the anti breakage one but with different fragrances and some added jojoba oil.
    Tried it today for the first time and I was right: It works just as great as the anti breakage shampoo does: hardly any tangles within my crown hair where I don't use conditioner. And it smells a lot better to me, less flowery and more on the heavy side.
    Now I have three smapoos to finish, before I can buy any more lol

I‘m planning on purchasing a new L‘Oreal shampoo too, Finda! My scalp is starting to get dry, itchy and sad again and I remember that the Clay Absolue shampoo was the only affordable option that really helped with those issues last winter. And their shampoos are currently on offer at a drugstore for 2€, which also helps.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I‘m planning on purchasing a new L‘Oreal shampoo too, Finda! My scalp is starting to get dry, itchy and sad again and I remember that the Clay Absolue shampoo was the only affordable option that really helped with those issues last winter. And their shampoos are currently on offer at a drugstore for 2€, which also helps.
    I wish you good luck with your scalp and eagerly await your report

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

That is a great option; currently have a couple in my stash. Like to have it on hand!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I tried the dream length dry shampoo. I had it standing around for a while, waiting for an emergancy that came last week lol
    It worked well, smelled great and the white powder didn't leave any residue. But I washed my hair the same night, so I can't say anything about its longterm effect.

Length
    shldr/class/dunno
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Can someone maybe describe the scent of the Dream Lengths line to me? I‘ve read some reviews and usually the scent is mentioned as being really nice and pleasant but I don’t quite know what to make of that.
    It's a bit strong, in my opinion; the scent is kinda ambery, vanillay, sugary. I think it would've done well in the 90s. I like it but don't love it.
    Lady Nêssa of the Fair-Feathered Flight in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by nowxisxforever View Post
    It's a bit strong, in my opinion; the scent is kinda ambery, vanillay, sugary. I think it would've done well in the 90s. I like it but don't love it.
    It's funny that you're saying this. Actually, my first association with that fragrance was that time in the late 90s when vanilla scented impulse deodorants were all the rage around here. Maybe that's why I like it so much ;-)

I guess I‘m gonna skip it then. Vanilla-amber scents are kind of my worst nightmare haha.