Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    How is that one working for you? Does it give a lot of slip?
    It’s really nice so far Definitely a lot of slip for me. My ends have been feeling so soft and happy lately and my hair overall looks way glossier and prettier. Scent is pretty good too.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    It’s really nice so far Definitely a lot of slip for me. My ends have been feeling so soft and happy lately and my hair overall looks way glossier and prettier. Scent is pretty good too.
    Thanks for your answer. That sounds great. I'm currently testing myself through all the shampoos lol

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

So, I got weak again at the drugstore I got the Oil Magique Jojoba shampoo, mainly because it has almost the same ingrdients listed as the anti breakage one but with different fragrances and some added jojoba oil.
    Tried it today for the first time and I was right: It works just as great as the anti breakage shampoo does: hardly any tangles within my crown hair where I don't use conditioner. And it smells a lot better to me, less flowery and more on the heavy side.
    Now I have three smapoos to finish, before I can buy any more lol

I‘m planning on purchasing a new L‘Oreal shampoo too, Finda! My scalp is starting to get dry, itchy and sad again and I remember that the Clay Absolue shampoo was the only affordable option that really helped with those issues last winter. And their shampoos are currently on offer at a drugstore for 2€, which also helps.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I‘m planning on purchasing a new L‘Oreal shampoo too, Finda! My scalp is starting to get dry, itchy and sad again and I remember that the Clay Absolue shampoo was the only affordable option that really helped with those issues last winter. And their shampoos are currently on offer at a drugstore for 2€, which also helps.
    I wish you good luck with your scalp and eagerly await your report