Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Length
    Shave/36 in/?
    Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

I've gone back and tried the dream lengths again, my hair feels less tangled than when I used sulfate free

Length
    Pit/Pit/BSL
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii/iii

I use the 8 Second Wonder Water. My hair is bleached out to a level 10 from a medium-brown. I don't have to use conditioner since picking this up.

Length
    SL/BCL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I‘m still confused about the Clay shampoo - it seems to be too nourishing for my hair? Which is odd considering it’s targeted towards oily hair (mine definitely is). It kind of leaves a build-up film on my hair and makes it super soft, silly, smooth but only for 20 hours, then it’s suddenly greasy as can be. Recently I tried letting the shampoo sink in on my scalp for a little bit - maybe a minute or less - before washing it out and that did help against the build-up feeling but my hair was soo insanely frizzy and dry afterwards. The conditioner is amazing though, I‘m loving it!
    I'm noticing similar things with the clay shampoo. I may continue using it though because I don't get a painful scalp after extending washes with this one and I have really not had time to wash my hair properly lately.

SL ~ APL ~ BSL~ WL ~ HL~ BCL~TBL~ CL

Currently growing. ^_^

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I concur on the clay shampoo. I was really loving it, to begin with I could go 72 hours without washing but now after about 36 hours the scalp starts to feel a bit waxy? Not sure if it's the shampoo. I do clarify every few weeks already. Bummer. My hair used to do well with Alberto Balsam's Juicy Green Apple shampoo so I may pick some up and alternate. I was going to try out the clay conditioner when my other conditioners are used up but now I'm not so sure.