Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Its been ages since I had something from Elseve
    I used to like Color Vive and Full Resist a while ago but then my hair stopped liking silicone shampoos...
    Now I ordered this spray though
    https://www.notino.se/loreal-paris/e...QaAs7SEALw_wcB
    I need something with sunscreen for summer
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

OK. I saw the pink/red/white bottles in both Lidl & Aldi, both shampoo & conditioner of the line. Which is not bad. It is a huge chunk of the line.

And sometimes Aldi does the oil ones (conditioners) on promotion in a 2-pak.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

I‘m still confused about the Clay shampoo - it seems to be too nourishing for my hair? Which is odd considering it’s targeted towards oily hair (mine definitely is). It kind of leaves a build-up film on my hair and makes it super soft, silly, smooth but only for 20 hours, then it’s suddenly greasy as can be. Recently I tried letting the shampoo sink in on my scalp for a little bit - maybe a minute or less - before washing it out and that did help against the build-up feeling but my hair was soo insanely frizzy and dry afterwards. The conditioner is amazing though, I‘m loving it!

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    Its been ages since I had something from Elseve
    I used to like Color Vive and Full Resist a while ago but then my hair stopped liking silicone shampoos...
    Now I ordered this spray though
    https://www.notino.se/loreal-paris/e...QaAs7SEALw_wcB
    I need something with sunscreen for summer
    A bit unusual to see it named Elsève in Sweden! Guessing Notino is importing from France or something? Have you ordered from them before, by the way? I keep finding stuff on there that I want, but (I know I'm paranoid lol) I think the website looks a bit sketchy haha

Also I just go the "L'Oréal Elvital Extraordinary Oil Rapid Reviver Intense Conditioner" from a dollar store type shop, I can't find it online in any Swedish web shops though, do you guys know if this is a new-ish product?
    ᛃ 2008: 24cm/10" ᛃ 2015: 41cm/16" 2021: 104cm/42"
    instagrampre-poocwc wccpuppy

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I got 2 pink ones, and 1 white bottle & 1 red. €2.36 a pop. Not bad as these are over €3 elsewhere for sure. And our Lidl wasn't doing them on a promotion, so; pick & choose.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    A bit unusual to see it named Elsève in Sweden! Guessing Notino is importing from France or something? Have you ordered from them before, by the way? I keep finding stuff on there that I want, but (I know I'm paranoid lol) I think the website looks a bit sketchy haha
    I ordered a shampoo from there about a year ago, it was a polish brand that I knew was good and wanted to test ( Dermedic Capillarte)
    They have stuff from many countries I guess, as for this order I can track the shipment and I can see that its travelling to me from Czech Republic went through Germany and is already in Malmö. I wonder if there will be some difficulties with picking it up, as the mail says that the parcel will be delivered " to the Parcel Shop nearest to your location ". ..

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    I ordered a shampoo from there about a year ago, it was a polish brand that I knew was good and wanted to test ( Dermedic Capillarte)
    They have stuff from many countries I guess, as for this order I can track the shipment and I can see that its travelling to me from Czech Republic went through Germany and is already in Malmö. I wonder if there will be some difficulties with picking it up, as the mail says that the parcel will be delivered " to the Parcel Shop nearest to your location ". ..
    Good to know! Crossing my fingers for a safe delivery!
    ᛃ 2008: 24cm/10" ᛃ 2015: 41cm/16" 2021: 104cm/42"
    instagrampre-poocwc wccpuppy

Length
    10/19/25
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Well I’ve caved in and bought the DreamLong shampoo (haven’t used it in a while) and it smells divine. It’s a bit too heavy for my oily scalp so I’ll only use it when I plan to wash daily. But I don’t have to double condition with this shampoo as it is so nourishing so it saves a lot of time .

Length
    10/19/25
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    Well I’ve caved in and bought the DreamLong shampoo (haven’t used it in a while) and it smells divine. It’s a bit too heavy for my oily scalp so I’ll only use it when I plan to wash daily. But I don’t have to double condition with this shampoo as it is so nourishing so it saves a lot of time .
    I digress - it is not too heavy. I don't have to wash my hair today, my scalp is still clean. Even though it leaves my hair silky, it doesn't build up.

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Good to know! Crossing my fingers for a safe delivery!
    I guess it helped the parcel is already at my local store, in the PostNord service point. I will pick it up today.
    Tomorrow a wash day so we will have something to test
    Me and my hair, that is