Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

I haven't tried a lot of their products, but I find their mask amazing, especially the total repair one.
    Has someone tried the Wonder Water 8? It's new here in Italy.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    I tried many products from Elseve, but what I like the most from this brand is the Clay shampoo (I can extend washes a bit with this one and it doesn't dry my hair) and the Dream Lenghts conditioner and hair mask (work so fast and detangle very well). The rest of the products are good too, but I found Garnier more hydrating at an even lower price so I stick to this other brand for the rest of my products.
    That one is amazing. I seem to remember working my way through a bottle of it, but I seem to have this nowhere on a list...? Odd. I may be confusing it with the clay shampoo by Garnier Ultra Doux (the blends line elsewhere). Yep, that's probably it! Anything with clay though is amazing for oily / oilier hair!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Nope, consulted my lists for the use-up project and I finished a clay one in 2018! See, I knew there was something to it!

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    That one is amazing. I seem to remember working my way through a bottle of it, but I seem to have this nowhere on a list...? Odd. I may be confusing it with the clay shampoo by Garnier Ultra Doux (the blends line elsewhere). Yep, that's probably it! Anything with clay though is amazing for oily / oilier hair!
    Yes, it's very good for my oily roots. Initially I was afraid of trying it because I thought it would be too stripping of my hair... but it actually cleanses very well and it doesn't dry out my hair (of course, I concentrate the shampoo only on my roots).

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Yes, it's very good for my oily roots. Initially I was afraid of trying it because I thought it would be too stripping of my hair... but it actually cleanses very well and it doesn't dry out my hair (of course, I concentrate the shampoo only on my roots).
    I actually used up an entire bottle in 2018; it's been around that long! I would get it again, and it's nice I'm reminded of it. If I can find a good deal on it: sure, I'll get it!

Length
    BSL/FTL/?
    Type
    1a/F/ii

This brand is the reason why I am not able to fully boycott Nestle! Luckily they have only a partial share in L'Oreal...

I really enjoyed the Dream Lengths collection, I still have some products in my stash. I also liked Extraordinary oil.

Anyone has tried the 8 second Wonder Water?

They patented the formula (which is usually a big deal), so I am quite intrigued to try it.

ETA: Sorry, I've seen Bri-Chan has already asked the same, I had this thread opened and new replies appeared only when I hit reply. But I am still very interested in any reviews!
    Last edited by lakhesis; May 7th, 2021 at 02:45 PM. Reason: ETA

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I searched titles only and there's plenty of separate L'Oréal products threads, but no one gathering place, at least, I tried to help by searching what I could on my end, to help you out.

So: awesome!

In Belgium the line is called "Elsève", and I think they are a great line. For conditioners, especially the 3 miracle one, I would rank Pantene first, and them a close second, especially where the masks are concerned. Yeah they both good, though.

And the shampoos are nice!

Prefer this a tad over Dove, but it's, IMO, one of the best lines in the drugstore (all round, I mean).

Last week my Aldi had 2nd one half off, making them 2.36 a pop, which is a very nice price; my mom got the color shampoo, and I the total repair conditioner.
    Thank you, lapushka! I'm glad it's being helpful

I was quite surprised by how expensive it is in Belgium to be honest!!! Sometimes even more than Lux. I refuse to buy it there lol. If I can't go to the german border when I'm in Lux, I rather order from german amazon bc it's the same price or less.
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (14.10.22) | Waist (06.02.23) | Hip (23.03.24) | Belly Button

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Me too, my hair is not dry at all with the shampoo. Have you tried it with conditioner? I have so many to use up right now but I want to try it with the conditioner once I've used up my stash

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

My daughter LOVES these products. She uses the Thickening shampoo and conditioner daily-her favorite. And, yes, she's gone through maybe four bottles of the Wonder Water. I just asked her what her impressions are of that, and she said it is like doing a vinegar rinse or it makes her hair feel like it does after doing an Olaplex treatment. I would randomly buy it for her and just asked her what her impressions are and she asked for more-it's been a while. I did get her the Purple conditioner at one point, but she didn't use it up or ask for more so I take that as a meh review. My other daughter really likes the Clay shampoo and conditioner. These I tried, and they are very nice. I still get handmade or healthfood/cruelty free for myself, usually, but the tangles just fell out with this conditioner, and no silicones! I'm not part of an anti-silicone it's the devil movement, but my hair just generally does better without them.

Account Closed by Member Request

I picked up a bottle of the Clay shampoo over the few days the forum was down and have used it twice since. It didn’t really impress me the first time (hair still got greasy) but I think maybe it just needs time. Good news is that it didn’t irritate my scalp at all. Combined with the matching conditioner my hair got so soft! And it smells kind of like old school Pantene shampoo.