Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectoPatronum View Post
    There's nothing wrong with mixing and matching - I don't think they'd be sold separately if you couldn't. I used to do the same thing! But my scalp has changed over the years and seems to be doing better than it was before the Extraordinary Oil shampoo. Now I'm wondering if I just had a dry scalp this whole time
    Oh that's great! I used to try, because I am one of those who also thought I had dry issues with my scalp, and so I used shampoos for dry hair, with added oils and such, and yep, the reverse happened, my SD had a field day. LOL But, you live & learn. Right?

And yes, good point, otherwise they would not be sold separately!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Waist/TB/FT
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I have a bottle of Elvive Hydra Hyaluronic Acid conditoner.... and it has SLS in it. Why? Anyone know? Weird for a conditoner. Of course it's not in the top five ingredients like a shampoo, but still weird!

Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

I bought the Dream Length Curls Non-stop Dreamy Curls Leave-in Cream (what a long name) and I used it the last time I washed my hair. I really like to divide my hair in two and twist those sections, then let dry. It pulls the tops of my hair straight while my ends have nice curls that look heat-styled. This cream was fantastic for that! My hair has no frizz to speak of and looks like I put effort into styling, but I didn't. It's also been a couple days since I washed and my hair still looks good. Greasy, at the top, but that's because I sweat at work.

So far, I'm liking everything I've tried from Elvive. My wallet likes how inexpensive they are too

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    What works for my hair