Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Applied Blurple on my Henndigo (Pics!)

Length
    SL/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: I Applied Blurple on my Henndigo (Pics!)

Nox_Inber, looks lovely! How recently did you apply the henndigo before coloring with the dye?

I would love to do something like this with green, where my hair appears black, but when the sun hits, green highlights show.

Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Default Re: I Applied Blurple on my Henndigo (Pics!)

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bookworm View Post
    WOW!!! What a difference a CWC makes
    CWC is my favorite! I apply some kind of conditioner before every wash now since I wash so frequently. Even my boyfriend does a CWC once or twice a week now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
    Nox_Inber, looks lovely! How recently did you apply the henndigo before coloring with the dye?

Thank you ophelia. I would love to do something like this with green, where my hair appears black, but when the sun hits, green highlights show.
    I applied the henndigo a couple of days before the colored dye then clarified before using color dye. I used a coney conditioner to get out the indigo and didn't to chance locking out all the new color I had about 6 inches of virgin growth and the rest of the length down to BSL had been henndigo'd multiple times, including the most recent applicaton. Green would be fun to try! I love dark forest green, it's such a rich and amazing color

Update #2
    I did another CWC and the color is still there. I can see that the shampoo is stripping out a little bit of purple each time I wash but it's nothing crazy. I would say that I'm losing color with each wash but it didn't completely disappear which was my biggest concern. I might try another application this month before I leave for vacation and see if I can start "building" up a base of blurple color. As much as I'd love to experiment with different brands I might just stick with the Joico Indigo for now. It seems like a lot of the intense purples had a reddish base which is not something I want to mess with.
    Lady Kaname, Daywalker of the Chaos Realm in the Order of the Long Hair Knights