Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been gone for a while but missed this place

Length
    14/18/22
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: Been gone for a while but missed this place

Quote Originally Posted by Sterlyn View Post
    I've been gone for a year or two. Realized I missed this place and some internet friends I made here. The last few years have brought a lot of changes in my life. Hair length has been all over the place. Shoulder length, itty bitty pixie and everywhere in between.

I really loved my pixie, required no care beyond wash and wear plus routine haircuts. Covid brought an end to that and I had to grow it out. My hairdresser was in the masks not required club, so last haircut was Feb of 2020. The year long grow out from a pixie that was shaved up the back wasn't pretty, made for some crazy hair at times but I had too much going on in my life, hair was afterthought.

Also really really tired of FB. Even my chicken and gardening groups have become vectors of ridiculousness and nasty comments to simple questions. Need to find a kinder place to interact

Looking for a kinder place with nicer interaction. Also since I took the time to grow out all those crazy layers and have made it to almost shoulder, thinking I'll just keep going. .

Also thank you for the kind welcome ��
    Nice to have you around Sterlyn! I self cut a pixie April 2020, so I’m a couple of months behind you. It’s great to have someone at a similar growth stage around.

Length
    Neck/APL/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Welcome back. I was gone for few years too. Also got tired of fb and drama. And this community is so kind.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome back!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights